Chapter 147

Chapter 147

Fun is on the way!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"THAT WASN'T THE DEAL!" Stella screams as she was on the phone with the assassin.

She just wanted a update. That was it! It was pure luck hearing one the other Goetia talking about how another going to Mammon Clown pageant show. Then to hear Stolas was going too.

It was just the perfect timing to do it now!

But nope! Not for Stella Goetia!

"Well, you weren't that specific."

"Specific! I said to kill Stolas!"

"Well, I almost did. Didn't warn me about the bloody guards since you mention he still doesn't have any by his side."

"All of you damn assassin! What do I pay you for?"

"Nothing." A small shrug as he jumps down on another boat. That little one really got him good. He was a bit annoyed to lose the gun. Then well tackle down off the high raptures. He was getting too old for that kind of extreme mess and was lucky to even get away. "Security was just very special tonight for the clowns."

"Go back and kill him!"

"Hmm you know what no. I have better things to attend too. It was still fun as I got some details to settle some Intel's."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You should be begging for your life if I don't get too you!"

"Funny thing is the one before try to beg for his life. Yet, so much blood clogged up their throat."

"Are you going to make sense or- " Her eyes then went wide with the next few words coming out of his mouth.

"Then you called. I couldn't be rude because all I know it could have been a family member of theirs. A co-worker. Some unwanted children just left. You just assumed I was that assassin all this time." A little giggle came out of his mouth. "It was quite fun and was able to work with my plans so well."

Stella was very confused and angry. "What are you blabbering about you wretched filth."

"I got to go now. I wonder how you will get out of this one if I let my lips slip. That not only Stella of the Ars Goetia dared plan to assassinate your ex-husband again. Got enough proof. Call it pay back not helping me out years ago."

Stella stunned, not understanding at all what he was talking about. But she picked up quickly this wasn't the assassin she hired but someone else. Someone else who lied they were.

"I got to go. Keep the money. Who knows, maybe it'll be your turn next. I heard sibling rivalry on the rage these days then divorces. Bye."

The dial ended.

Stella dropped her phone on the floor. Her face looking down at the glistening floor. "This can't be happening."

"Stella what the fuck?!"

Stella turns to see Andrealphus standing their stun. Along with furious. His eyes glowed dangerously as his tail began to rise up. The temperature is dropping now.