Chapter 80

Chapter 80

Hollywood here.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back in Pride Ring aka IMP office.

Blitz kept Millie, Moxxie close by his side. Loona was behind his desk. But right now, the three watch Stolas. Who finally calms down slightly to transform back to normal. Now panicking as he walks back and forth as he talks away.

"How did this happen? You said it was secure? Do you just let anybody waltz into your office and grab infinitely powerful artifacts?" Stolas clutching his tap hat tightly.

"I-It can't be that powerf- "Blitz shut when Stolas face was at his level now. Blitz now shaking in his boots, can feel Millie was too. Moxxie just stared at Stolas to not overdo it.

"Believe me it still powerful even if Puppet only gave you certain spells!" Move away quickly and now clutching their feather head." Why would she do this? How are we supposed to find her? Where would it lead her too? Earth is so big!"

"Well, its reeks of urine and desperation so," Loona did another sniff and gave a disgusted look, "LA."

All of them look at Loona direction.

"What?"

"LA?"

"Isn't LA that star place where celebs live and spend so much money at?"

"It is! Alright everyone mission time. Stolas use your- "

Stolas opened a portal quickly when he got to the destination point of LA.

"That too. Wait? How you do that without your book?"

"I know a few spells without my book."

"Okay? Loona!"

"What?" The hellhound was picked up by Blitz and was tossed out of the portal. She growled at being held like this. But he didn't seem to care and tossed her through the portal. Not like it hurt her ass but not cool. Growl at him as he came out along with the other three.

"Alright Loona lets make this quick. In and out before anyone notice us here." Blitz, along with the others, then notice the alleyway they are in. Along with trash, graffiti, random shooting and somebody screamed. "Oh? This isn't doesn't look much different than Hell."

"Just less red."

"Alright let's get back to work. Looney sniff."

"How am I supposed to small anything in this city?" Toss some trash out of her mane.

"Don't you still have her scent?"

"The radiation, smug here not helping it in the slightest."

"Now everyone." Blitz suddenly stood on a closed dumpster. There were two posters that kept repeating PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING. Something about LA water and acid. But that is not what we need to focus on. Blitz smacks a drawing that looks like the five of them in disguises. "We're going to do this the old fashion way. We're going to need disguises!"

On cue two magic transformations that Stolas and Loona both did at the same time.

Loona in her human disguised form.