Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Waking up is weird to Moxxie. Well, it felt weird at times. Weird or drenched in sweat from nightmares. When he passed out from pain or knock out it was different.

Now, waking up after being poisoned from a bug bite was exhaustion.

That what it felt like pure exhaustion as his eye lids open.

He just stared at the ceiling for a while. A little blurry from his vision but can wasn't as bad in the past. Not wanting to move but knows he has too. Turn his head slightly and just stared.

"Hello Moxxie." Dr. Medea smiled at the imp. His voice was very quiet.

"Why?" Why you so damn close.

"To be fair I was checking up on you. Good timing. Here you go."

Moxxie stared at the outlines of familiar glasses and reached out to take them. Felt, sluggishly slow when he did this but didn't let it bother him. Put them on but barely move besides move his head again. Then he realizes who was in the corner.

It was Maria, Striker. The pair of them passed out on the chairs. It was a bit funny to see the height difference. He remembers one time how Madre was taller of the pair till Striker grew. Now he can really see it as Striker grew a bit extra. The pair's heads were resting against the wall. Striker kept his hat on his lap, and at some point he he took off his coat. Maria head just in a messy short ponytail. A coat it looks like was resting on her lap.

"You put me in quite a tricky spot Moxxie." Medea hums as he pushed Moxxie, gently, back down on the bed. "They are fine. Your buddies were about to rip me apart to not stay here while you rest. Got your quite a group."

"Where?"

"They went out a bit to get some late breakfast. Been staying here or at your Madre place. A lot of back and forth to keep an eye on you. How your right arm feels?"

Moxxie blink. Glance at their arm. He forgot about it actually. "Why is it in a cast?"

"Because your bones actually got broken. Yes, they are healing but have to play the part you know."

"Oh." Right, those mandibles did crush down very hard. "How long was I out and what happened?"

"Three days now. Striker woke me up as he broke into my home. He was yelling. You passed out. Told me about a certain familiar creature you showed me in a drawing. Then showed me your arm. I'll need to ask you how that specifically happened but later. I had to do what I could to make it look like I was working as he wouldn't leave the room. I 'stop', the infection of your arm along with a fever you were getting. Then your Madre arrived. One of your comrades called her. Then they arrived your boss, the Millie girl and their sibling, a hound girl, and well at that point I had to kick everyone out. As I couldn't work with all the screaming, yelling and useful intel thrown around. Then well this next part you will have to play along as I was improvising for your sake."

"Huh?"

"You see," Pull out the phone that Stolas gave him that wasn't lock, "after you got better the second day. No, fever and the infection went down. Look like you were destroying the poison. Stolas arrived. I think your boss is the one who told him. He checks you, was ready to take you to find well "Puppet'. After all the others mention you were separated, Puppet chasing after a bug that took a little longer."