Chapter 46

Chapter 46

IMP here we come.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text/Music

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last, night Moxxie was glad he prepared the bottles of whiskey along with brownies. Millie was downright furious, along with certain parts of her clothes on fire. Did stay down below to take out some rats to blow off extra steam. After that I took a long cold shower, munching on the brownies while drinking whiskey. Moxxie watch closely while cleaning the gun. The pair watch TV on the couch together. Barely move even when Millie passed out.

Next day arrives. Moxxie did go to work. Left a text message to Millie as she slept. When they headed off, food was already prepared to eat for a late lunch, along with the flyer to look at.

Work was fine besides the usual idiots. Couldn't tell if that Milk stealers were crying because they are leaving. Or crying because they are finally free for them. Eh jokes on them still have Ivy along with randomly come by. But they didn't have to know that now.

Soon, after they got off from work just headed straight back to the apartment. Millie was not as annoyed, as she sharpened her knives. Thank them for the food. Moxxie settle down until he sits with her. Notice the flyer by her side.

"You check it out?"

"I called."

"Well?"

"Hired me on the spot but still wants me to come by tomorrow to see what I got." Millie hums a bit. Didn't like the girl's grouchy attitude. But the guy on the other line was very. "We talk about what the job is. I'll ask some other questions too in person. But besides that, I'm just happy to get another job. Even if it's freelancing. No, offense."

Moxxie shrugged as they weren't bothered.

"So, where exactly did you saw this? This doesn't seem like you kind of interest to grab your attention." Millie holds up the flyer. Finds the doodles cute. Even if the job description over the phone didn't seem to fit the scenery.

Just made her extra excited but will keep her guard up till she meets them.

"Bothered me at the range."

"And?" Motion him to carry on.

A little sigh. "Then try to offer me a job."

"Did you take it?"

"No. I don't have a reason to take it."

"Then why you keep it?"

"I was about to put it on a bulletin board. I wasn't going to throw it away. Then you called. Well, now were here."

"Mhmm. told me I can come in tomorrow."

"Okay." Turn his head to notice how she was looking at him. "What?"

"Can you come with me tomorrow?"

Raise an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Support me?"

Gave her are-you-serious-look.

"Please." Give them that kick puppy look.

"But I don't have a reason too. Besides even if he tries to do something. Could kill them on the spot."