Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ding!

Moxxie step out of the elevator. Look at the floor. On the left that used to hold Verosika, short, business, still covered in spray paint. Then he looks to the right side. Sees a postage sticker on the IMP door.

Closed Temporary.

Then on smaller print below

If yur Stolas fuk and nut the vun way u owl pric! Like siriucly we had a dam deal! So, fuj off and go fuk yurself!

Then a doodle of a mad horse.

Open the door and walk inside. The only thing he sees in the room is Loona behind the desk. She glances over.

"Fatty?"

Gave her a short nod.

"Tch how the stupid arm?"

"How you distressed father?"

"About to find out. Blitz gets your ass out here! Fatass is back!"

The door to the meeting room opens up instead.  "MOXXIE!"

"Hey Mil-Mil." Let's her hug him, not to tight, and nuzzle his hair.

"Guess she told you what happen?"

Moxxie look at Striker, coming out of the same room with Millie, and leaning against the door frame. "Correct."

Striker hums. He coms walks offer to ruffle Moxxie head. Smirk when he got a hiss and hand swipe he dodges. "Didn't need to stress yourself. Suppose to be your break."

"I'll live. Has he been in there all day?"

"Came out only twice for some food and then use Bombproof as a crying buddy."

"Oh yeah saw him." Guarding the IMP Van and there were already two carcasses.

They all turn to see the door open up. Blitz looks a bit disheveled, cloak only half way on and shirt open up. Eyes widen slightly and see Moxxie. Then glared at two of the three. "Which one of your open your damn mouth!"

"I did." Millie tells him and arms crossed. "Mox needed to know."

"Sure, lets tell everyone were out of business!" Throws his arms in the air and rubs his skull.

"Blitz stops bitching." Loona grabs the Imp and drags him in the room. Millie follows along next. Moxxie looked at Striker.

"That bad."

"I really should have gone after the blueblood prick." Striker growled slightly. The only reason he didn't was Blitz hogging his horse

"Hey he may have had a good reason."

"He told us his reason why. From that damn attack in Wrath, not taking chances, and not responsible." Striker rolled his eyes a bit.

Moxxie watch him and tilted his head. He knows Striker never favors the high class. But there was a lot of disgust in his tone. Reach out to grab his sleeve. "Hey things will get better."