Chapter 117

Chapter 117

Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HONK!!!!!!!!!

"MOXXIE COME ON WE GOT TO GO DO SOME SLAYING!" Blitz yelled out the window as he repeatedly hit the horn on the wheel.

"Can you stop hitting that damn wheel?" Loona growled as she on her phone. "Don't want those rodents back over here."

"MOXXIE!"

"Maybe he overslept."

"Moxxie? Oversleep. As if." Blitz then grabbed his phone and rechecked his text. A lot of shower text.

The door suddenly slides open.

"Who the fuc-Oh, hey Moxxie. Didn't see you come out at all." Blitz turns around to see Moxxie now in the back seat. Their tail closes the door from behind. Face not having those blue tear marks. Got to admit It got some good make up cover to hide all of it. "What took your sweet ass time?"

"Bugs."

"Rodent issue outside. Insect issue inside. Well, no excuse! We're going to be late."

"You own the damn business."

"I know sweetie but we got to be on time to get the dough. When those two coming back?"

"Tomorrow."

"Good need their blood thirsty energy back."

Moxxie was silent just leaning back against the seat. Glance at the phone at the whirlwind of text Ivy sent out. Worry. Concerns. Threats coming to their home. Threats to call their Madre. Text back.

It was a rat. Got rid of it. I'm fine. Thank you.

Put the phone up. Stare of the ceiling of the car. Eyes staring with a calm expression. But inside their head was a whole other story.

"Did you take a shower?"

"Nope."

"Gah! No, wonder you smell like crap!"

"Mox you're the face everyone has to meet when they come through the door. What if they asked what smells horrid?"

"Shower broken. The washing machine busted. I can't dunk in the water as it probably poisons in acid like Greed."

"You got excuse for everything. Don't you?"

"I'll clean up this week. Got to go to the bank."

"Sweet! Dishing out money?"

"IMP money Blitz."

"Oh. Wait a minute. I should be going too!"

"It's just going over the assets early this year."

"Never mind." Blitz groans mentally.

He almost thought he was a goner thinking he shredded that shit. Even if it was just his signature. He tried to understand it. Very complicated till Moxxie had to have a sit down with him. How this will be happening every year. Only got away with it the first time was because Moxxie was with him last year. The looks on those assholes faces from how organize Moxxie was. We even got a little extra money back.