Chapter 154

Chapter 154

Another one for you.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie, Millie is hanging out the following day.

The pair hanging out, after sending a text yesterday. It was just the two of them together. Sallie joins a little bit with breakfast but after that went to go finish a few things as she moved back in two weeks. After that we just went to M&M together.

Went around Pride.

Go, had fun at one of the weapons shops. Millie enjoying the axe and dagger competition that was starting up. A fight almost as one the competitors try too wild her up. AKA being a sore loser. Got a hand chomp off. Left a bit of blood trail and few demons crying.

Whimps.

Went to one those ridiculous arcades games for the heck of it. Since at Loo Loo Land really only went to one game. Plus, Millie remembers seeing them on Earth from one the missions. So, they gave it a shot.

Dance, Twist Revolt was a bit of a mess.

Moxxie chuckles as his video her live. They, along with a few others, are watching. Got a lot of likes, comments and a few disturbing ones? But block over the good. Plus, a lot of phone numbers when she checks her DMS.

"Moxxie look I got the highest score!" Millie beamed as she points at the screen.

"Who you think TwistedLimbFreak is?" Moxxie stare at the screen.

"Don't know but now that got to beat Mamma score." Millie grinned and then points at one of the claw games. "Oh! Let's go do that one!"

"Aren't these merch?" Notice the familiar clown stuff.

"Better avoid those."

Right after Fizz quiet. Mammon in a lawsuit fight with Asmodeus. Still, trying to sell the remaining merch since quote 'I'm getting rid of this shit but not for free like that backstabber walking off'. Prices barely changed. Along with updates of the new faces of Mammon circus coming in soon.

"I thought you like their products?" Stare at the smile face tree clown hugging Fizz. Look like a frame autograph.

"I like Loo Loo Land. After that really not much. Plus, with that whole thing after Blitz talk to us all about some of Fizz treatment." Millie huffed. Still, I want to go to the new one. But debate on that.

Blitz did share their side since the two of them were guards. Plus, maybe a little bit of personal things with Fizz. Not crossing the boundaries but can tell a lot of entertainment behind the closed curtains is rough. Not fun. Manipulative even depending on who your boss.

Still, there are a few lucky ones who never signed up with Mammon. It doesn't mean it is easy. Got to stay up to date. Beat each other in the different art industries. Sell. Sell. Sell. Just tougher and greedier in well Greed.

"I swear I would have been fired on the spot if that was my boss." Look at a few other claw machines and some of the games.

"Along with bring back a trophy." Point at a claw machine with keychains for phones. Sees her eyes light up of a few she likes.