Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Cannibal time!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Things have been going decently well as work caught up.

Either in IMP business or in the Flaw business.

Right now, Moxxie, Millie and Loona lounging around in their reception room. Blitz in his office doing his own time. Another client is supposed to be coming at any minute now.

"Mox stops glaring at the eels."

"I'm not glaring at them. I'm glaring at the tank." Moxxie grumble glaring at the aquatic tank now in their office area. While it did add a bit of an aesthetic touch to it. Could have bought something damn cheaper! Nothing against the eels but a certain boss he almost shot when he saw the set up a few days ago.

Can't bring them back either.

Moxxie messing with a crossbow while he ignores those eels. Millie kicked her feet back and forth. Loona laying out on a couch and texting.

The door opens up to see a female demon with goat like horns and hooves. Violet skin, pointed ears, red eyes with yellow pupils, and sharp yellow teeth. She has the same tail style like an imp. Messy white hair, her headband with a black headband. A upside down tear jewel on her long sleeve shirt with stitches and torn black skirt. Has a cigarette between her fingers. "I have appointment."

"Name," Loona asked not looking up.

"Ms. Mayberry."

"Go in." Points to the door,

She walks over and goes inside. A few seconds later Blitz comes back out and put a piece of paper tapped to the door. "Meeting in Progress".

"What they talking about Loona?" Millie asked her.

"Bitching about how she was good." Loona typing away.

"Boring."

"You live with him."

"We get it. You have great eye sight." Moxxie replied and did not look at them. Along with not paying attention to the light that was glowing on a list on the desk. A red-light flash with a label reading "Deranged client." There were other labels that read "More coffee," "Soiled my pants," "Horny client," "Client giving birth," "Ghost," and "."

"Don't see why you need those glasses. Could afford some contacts?"

"How sweet you care."

"Oh, shut up and play with your toy."

"Like you are?"  Not phased as she flips him off. Look back at the crossbow to pull the arrow out. Frown as he smacks it a bit. "Hmm I think this one broken."

"Boo Hoo."

"You can fix it later Mox."

SLAM

"Guys! I want you to meet our newest client!"

"We did Blitz."

"I'll cut to the chase. We're going to kill the hoe that fuck husband that cheated on her. Cheater husband dead. Just the hoe wife." Blitz looked at Mrs. Mayberry. "Will call back when we got the bitch,"