Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Not a lot of changes in this one.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Should we um stop them?"

"Hell, no I'm not getting into that!"

"How many views you think I would get?"

What are they watching exactly?

Oh, just Moxxie, Striker fighting like animals.

Killer, feral animals.

Now let's be clear three weeks have passed after Stolas brought the temporary spell book. IMP back in business. The first day was really learning how to use the book since it was slightly different.

For example, if Loona uses it to open a portal. Her paw was surrounded by blue and purple flames like magic. It was kind of shocking and cool for all of them to see that.

After that IMP took in clients again!

Moxxie stayed back since his arm is 'broken' but used that time to look at any paperwork. Along with making sure financially will be alright. No, problems in the red.

He hates paperwork.

Paperwork that Loona should do since it's her job. A lot of bitching those two weeks about him getting on her ass. Doesn't care. She will threaten, insult back at Moxxie. Moxxie was close to giving her a reality check.

Blitz let it slide since it was annoying. But no, he'll put his foot down to not let her go on missions.

"She a damn young adult. She needs to learn. What if something happens and she the only one who can go solo." Moxxie explain to Blitz as the three came back from another mission. Loona was in another room.

"Absolutely not my baby not going out there with those freaks!"

"Gotta agreed with Critter on this one boss man." Striker cleaning up his pistol. "Your kid is good and can be helpful. Especially if we lose a scent out there. Plus, you babying her not going to be helpful."

"Striker I thought you're on my side!"

"Since when with your kid?"

"Come on Blitz let Loona come next time. She can kickass. She was helpful when we did the Spring break kills!" Millie jumps in.

"Till that bitch Tex came in and his chill voice got my baby hormones!"

"Yet, you don't seem to mind when she parties or hangout with him."

"Only because she has a curfew!"

"Get her to shadow us. Let her learn. We get it humans are messed up. But a few can be smart."

"Did you call all of us dumbasses."

"I can admit I can be stupid, dense idiot. Plus, we all done some stupid shit. I can be vouched for those two right there before even joining IMP."

"Guilty." Millie,  Striker agreed together.

Blitz pouted with his arm crossed. A deep thoughtful look was on his face till he let out a dramatic groan. "Fine! But only shadow for now!"