Chapter 83

Chapter 83

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Everyone. Yesterday was hectic. Dreams crushed.  Striker glad you cut whatever it was important short to rush back."

"I just reschedule." Striker arms crossed as he leans against the table. "Now how the fuck did the Goetia kid just slipped inside your office?"

"We were all very much distracted."

A low sigh as he rubs his fingers between his eyes. That doesn't surprise him too much. Still, he notices how Loona slightly lowered herself down on the chair as she looked at her phone.

"Will talk about that later if a situation like this happens again. Oh, we can do an improve skit! Moxxie do we have rubber bullets."

"No."

"Well add that. Also why do you look like you were hit by asteroid then normal?"

"Go, get eaten a by a rat."

"Noted. Where the book?" Caught the book before it hit their face. "Strong throw and nice. Millie loving the gloves."

"Thanks, Blitz!"

"Loona, looking amazing as always."

"I'm regretting getting out the bed now."

"Now speaking of yesterday. As you all remember what happened yesterday, besides Striker being here but was told over the phone, we got think of a better code for the safe. A better safe out the question."

"You wasted the money."

"It's called waiting for a good deal. Now for the code."

"Not 1234."

"Are you for real?"

"Any who. It needs to be something only us five can know! So, give me some numbers demons so we can get to work slaying people! But were going to avoid LA for a while." Turn the tv on to show the news on Earth. Vida life footage of the building on fire last night, news switching to a new cult about a roof, and now the death of a Bennan Ragers after being found on the road. Then a missing report of the animal star Uggie. "A normal Tuesday for them."

"Fine with that."

"Roof cult?

"Now numbers." Blitz grabs a marker as he writes it down on the board. "How about 6667!"

"Are you for real?"

"What? Number six, seven rings. Oh! 0613!" Write another one.

"Friday the 13th?"

"No? Hmm then again, I don't want to think about a hockey mask killer with mommy issues. How about 6969!"

"Seems cliché."

"Stop it."

"This one?"

"That the last extension to IMP business number."

They were going to be here for a while. It shouldn't be to bad. Right.

Right?

"Alright!" Blitz slammed his head down on the table. "Have we all reached an agreement?"