Chapter 68

Chapter 68

Another and its the DHORK time!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Four monitors can be seen in a small room. A bit of a mess. Really looks like a basement.

The first one showing Blitz, Moxxie outside s, the cannibal cult family, house.

Another was showing Millie coming out of the ocean after killing the sea monster.

Then another's Striker in a dark alleyway as he snaps a human neck. Only see their eyes.

Then on the fourth monitor is a shot of horses, which then zooms past them onto Blitz, who's making a goofy face.

How? How is someone able to get video footage of IMP themselves? Are they masterminds? The Government? Some cult worshipping fans? Lonely stalker? A group of kids who shouldn't mess with the supernatural but do anyway because their shitty parents with no common sense or got issues.

Nope.

Just a pair of B-rated versions of Men in Black suits.

Or what they like to be called D.H.O.R.K.S.

We see a pair in the room right now. One of them pointed at the monitor of Blitz face.

"Right there. This was the first sighting."  A human male said. He has pale skin with short brown hair. He is wearing a black tuxedo consisting of a white shirt underneath a black coat with red lapels, a black tie, along with a pair of black sunglasses. A pin of a white "D" overlapping a red triangle on their left side of the coat. Aka Agent One.

"They are definitely from Hell." A human female agreeing with him. She has dark-skinned with short, curly light blonde hair and is wearing light makeup. She is seen wearing the exact same outfit as her co-worker. A similar pin but on the right side instead. This is Agent Two. "They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world and they seem to be killing specifically-targeted people, but why?"

"They always attack at random, all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next." Agent One rubbed his chin.

There was a loud chattering noise in the background.

A random cat screeching.

"MY EYES!"

"Bad kitty!"

"Striker eats it!"

"I'm not my horse."

"You're about to fall."

The four of them, outside, being watched by the two agents inside the room.

"Ah well, that's convenient." Agent Two grinned at One.

"Shh!" Blitz throws the cat off him as he jumps on the dumpster. The other three followed along and landed on the ground. "Everyone shut up we can't be seen!"

Moxxie caught the cat and sat it down. "You're being the loudest."

"I said shush your small-sucking lips Moxxie." Blitz points in his face and almost jumps when he bites him.