Chapter 120

Chapter 120

Another chapter.

Updates won't be a lot like the past few days. All those updates were chapters that were finished in advanced. Starting this week for whenever updates are back to well normal/less chapters. So, enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"How it goes?"

"The auditors hate us."

"So?"

Moxxie gives him a thumbs up.

"YES! EAT SHIT YOU AUDITORS!" Blitz yelling out the window happily. He moves away from the meeting window as he whistles away. "Also forgot to mention Stolas wants to talk to you."

"What."

"I'll be in my office. Don't I'm just going to send a text back. The rest is his job to do."

"Again what- "

Blitz slams his door shut.

Moxxie stare with a small twitch. The door right there. The door right there. The door right there-

"Right. Moxxie. Paperwork." Loona motions the pile by the desk as she sat on the couch. It looks like it was barely touched at all.

Look at it. "Did either of you do any?"

"I'm not his secretary today."

"Bitch that literally your job behind the desk." Sallie called her out.

"You all didn't help out either." Loona barked back at the pair.

"I don't know this junk! I can admit to that. What your excuse the past few days?"

Moxxie grabs a stack of paper work, and walks to Blitz door. Open it as the door swings to the wall.

"Moxxie what the fuck?! My door, wall- "A stack of bound paperwork thrown to Blitz face. Knock him off on the ground. "Owwwwwww."

"One week. You couldn't do one week of- "Moxxie tail grab the door handle to move the door.

SLAM!

The other three stayed silent as they stared at the closed door.

"Are we sure Mox not in charge and the Blitz just the underboss?" Sallie looks at the pair.

"Sometimes I think so." Millie sighs as she shook her head. "Blitz has his moments but gotten better."

"Just not in paperwork."

"I don't think anyone likes paperwork."

"He gotten slightly all right. At least not spending money. Should have seen it in the past." Loona back to texting on her phone.

"Millie told me some stories," Sallie looks back at the door. "Surprise to not hear anything."

"Probably being professionals to not hear anything on the other side."

"-stop giving me that look. You're making my body have mixed reactions." Blitz sweating profusely. Moxxie standing on the desk as he grabs Blitz by their collar shirt. Their normal facial reaction expects their pupils to lock on them. A dark aura formed around them.