Chapter 91

Chapter 91

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Care for a drink you three?" Crimson walking to a bar that was in the living room.

"Hit me one." Blitz goes to sit down at the chair. Millie takes the couch. Moxxie didn't sit down but stared at the interior designs.

Green. Lots of different shades of green, black and gray all around. The two sharks from before at the door. The other aquatic that looks like a butler not too far away and silent. The wallpaper looks like fangs. Then the 'decorations' on the walls. Horns, collars, teeth, and wings of different varieties. Along with other items around the living room. The fire place that had green fire set. A frame picture above with Crimson just sitting at the chair.

Well, that feels a bit awkward to see. Then again Stolas has one of those two. Must be very rich.

"Moxxie."

Glance over at Blitz.

"Do you want a drink?"

Shook their head no. Then walk over to the couch to sit down. Relax somewhat with the fire close by.

"So, Blitz. Have you always been a hitman? Done work with others?"

"No, no, not always. Kind of at first with other but in the testing stage. You know to see if I can work with them or not. Till I realize I'm better at being the boss. "Takes the drink from Crimson as he comes over with two glasses. "Before that I was in the circus for a long time."

"Show business!" One finger gun motion with one hand. The other held Millie drink." Good money in that and here you go."

"Thanks." Millie took the drink.

"Sure, you don't want anything?" Look back at Moxxie.

Another head shake no.

"Suit yourself." Goes to sit down in the other chair and pull out a cigar.

"So, business?" Blitz looked at Crimson and swirled the drink around.

"Will talk about it soon. We're waiting on another?"

"Another?"

"Oh, yes. You can say they are also the other reason I decided to really look into your work Blitz."

"Oh? A past client?" It's rare they get hellborn clients. But it does happen. Even Stolas at the beginning used them for help. "Do I know them?"

The door swung open.

"Woo-hoo-hoo, what is up, party people?!"

A tall shark like demon stood at the front door they just kicked down. Gray-skin tone along with green and white accents in certain areas. Gray striped shirt with a navy green coat that had bone designs on the sleeves. Pants with a bone buckle. Their tails looked like skin was missing. Spiral blue and white with a scar on their right eyes. Evergreen hair that sticks upward with dark horn and a small gray fedora hat. A big sharp smile to see a missing tooth.

"CHAZ?!"

Blitz and Millie both looked at the other in shock when the other yelled his name. Moxxie look back and forth at the two.