Chapter 153

Chapter 153

On to the drain pain train!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie pacing back and forth. Well, floating back and forth.

Crud why they agreed to this talk? Should have asked maybe tomorrow. The next day? Next week. Next month?

Snap out of it!

You are calmer than this. You're the one with the head on their shoulders right now. Get a grip and suck it up.

Says the one who needs a lot of therapy.

You need to talk to someone.

This isn't healthy.

I'm fine.

You're not fine.

Hello, you're about to talk to Stolas. Which you probably having a sinking feeling about you know what it is. After being snappy two days ago that Striker isn't dead! Way to go former destroyer. You're killing it.

Rip the full mask off. He took a few deep breaths. Barely bothered to make a switch of clothes besides the mask. Like it much matter. Maybe with their look Octavia will just pop in to see Puppet just an imp. Or maybe Loona if she was with her. Oh, that made them feel very annoyed. Breathing began to pick up. No, no, no. We can't have that now. No, air in space. Right now, middle finger to logic. Middle finger to science. For the heck of it middle finger to magic.

Then a big fat one at themselves.

Look back at the mask. Their whole persona as Puppet. Who are they kidding? Besides secrets that are out or still hidden. It was still them. Flaw at least has a better persona on.

Flaw.

Fuck.

How are they going to do this?

Why are they losing their heads with all this?

Float down on the rock. Press their forehead against the mask. It almost felt like a mocking kiss.

A kiss you missed~

A kiss you craved~

Would you mind someone like Blitz kissing you again? Or Stolas? ~

Are you going to be a little cheater? Hmm maybe Striker cheated on you for all you know. Just was pure luck that day to run into you and jus-

Throws the mask far away.

On cue Stolas open the portal. Blink to see the mask on the ground. Reaches down to pick it up. Look at Moxxie direction just sitting down. Head down with their face covered in their palms. A weary frown as he closes the portal behind. Walk over towards. Sit down by them. "Pupp- "

"I don't want to be called that right now." Eyes only covered in their palm.

"All right. All right." Place the mask down. A small sigh. "I went to see Medea today. Your doctor correct?"