Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Another!

Guess what? Going to be getting lots of chapter updates each day.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

Unknown

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A lot of changes over the past two years.

Some were good. Some were bad in certain ways. Or whatever you would consider 'bad' in hell stand point. Or Wrath. Then some just shock himself by taking him off guard.

Example, and important, 1.

MARIA AND DR. MEDEA FOUND OUT THE TRUTH.

Now how exactly did that happen? Oh, simple really. Moxxie should have kept a closer eye on the portal. Heck, he had magic alert trackers to warn him when Maria would be back. Should have made a second or third backup if something were to happen. Like today!

That wasn't how Moxxie wanted them to find out. Well to be fair he never wanted his Madre or anyone to find out! Sure, maybe magic would have slipped out. Could you make up some b.s reasons how it came to be? But his past life.

That was something he wanted no one to know about. Wanted that time, that passed away to never show back up. Already in the way with so many issues they received. Yet, I wanted to explain the reasons why.

Look that day Moxxie thought Madre was going to be in town a bit longer. Mention she was dropping off an order, along with possible grab a few things to bring back for dinner.

So, he uses that opportunity, along with usual calculation of timing with a digital watch, to go space. Just to sight see around space, do a bit of magic, and even sit down to write out what he can see. Words were never enough of the sights he beholds in this mysterious place.

The magic tracker went off at the same time a flaming meteorite was coming his way. You know how hard it is to fly away, along with heat and to not be either slammed into or burned? Well, it is harder than it looks! So, he was literally flying around for his life. Okay he didn't want to deal with broken bones, and ready to summon a Gaster blaster. Shoot it into pieces. Not the first time to do it.

Summon a blaster at that point to fire an attack straight at it. At the same time, he heard a scream.

"MOXXIE!"

His Madre screaming his name in space? What the crumbs?!

Also, at that point when they turn their head. He got hit in the back of the head from parts of the meteorite. It didn't hurt but wow his head was very dizzy and pounding. He didn't know how long he was technically floating till he was hugged. This part he kind of remembers was also out of it when he began to speak.

"M-Madre?"

"Moxxie! Oh, my little one!" Maria held her child tightly while frantically looking around. Still can't believe what she is seeing, while holding a piece of rope and staring at skull, glitching dragon head.

Maria just needed to go into town, that was it! Drop some stuff off. Grab some food a little earlier than she expected. Then ran into Dr. Medea who wanted to talk to her. Ask how everything is, Moxxie and violin lessons. It was a decent talk. Offer to drive him over to give Moxxie a surprise visit. Just picturing her child's hissy face never gets old. Couldn't find Moxxie at first around when she called out their name. So, I went to try out their room next.