Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That was sweet of you."

"I'm about to charge anyone if they use that word on me." Moxxie twitch as he hears Maria laugh on the other end of the phone.

Right now, it is a no work day for IMP.

Millie went to go do some shopping. Blitz was spending time with his daughter. Striker went to Wrath a day earlier to take care of some errands. Stolas was probably doing royal business. Octavia did ask later if they could take her to space to see her progress. They were down with that and it was fine with Stolas.

The little weapon expert decided to take a small stroll, while on the phone. Go get some coffee at Ivy. A quick chat if she has time as the pair were talking about adding another product in her café. Then would probably do some work with the clothes, clean a few guns and go check on Octavia.

"You would be so rich."

"Ha Ha. How are you on your end?"

"A few close calls with a tornado but good."

"The help not trying to be pushy?"

"There good. Of, course I'll have to do a head swat if they try to drink on the job."

"All right." Glance to see Nightshade very close. "I'll talk with you later. Close to Ivy Cafe"

"Gotcha Mox. Going to stay long to chat?"

"Maybe. A little talking. Some photo sharing. Oh. Like the pictures of you as a teenager."

"No!"

"Bye Madre. Tell Bolt, Crucible hi for me."

"Moxxie I swear to Wrath I'm kicking your as- "

He hangs up as he enters the Nightshade café. "Hey Ivy."

"Hey Mox." Ivy waves at him while serving a customer. "The usual."

"Yes." Look to see if there is anything new. "Hey do you want to see pictures of a teenage Madre?"

Ivy blinked and grinned very big. "Oh, she going to kick your ass."

"Already is."

"Show me during my break."

"Gladly."

Moxxie goes to sit in his usual spot and takes his backpack off. Snick at the angry emoji Maria was sending him. Took out a small book he had been reading. Well, it was something Stolas suggested to Puppet. It was quite interesting with the combination of music and plants. Ivy drops his frozen hot chocolate and chocolate cake on his table.

Today wasn't too bad and relaxing.

The bell dings another customer walk in.

"Hello, hello! My my it's been a long time I've been here!" A radio tones.

Anyone in the café turned to hear or recognize the voice.

A tall sinner wearing red pinstripe coat with white accent and a black bow tie. Dark dress pants. A thin cane with a vintage style that held a microphone at the top. Red copped hait with black tips with the top style like two ears that could mistake for a deer. It made you distracted to not see two small black antlers. A broad smile full of sharp yellow teeth. Dark red-sclera, with bright-red iris looking out. The single dark-red monocle rests on his right eye.