Chapter 142

Chapter 142

Another for you!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"IM FREE! IM FREE! IM FREE!" Stolas laughing joyfully as they are holding Moxxie. Just spinning around. The pair of them in space. "FUCK YOU STELLA! I GOT THE DIVORCE! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

Now Moxxie doesn't like to be picked up. That fact is very known. Along with other issues. They make sure to try and remember other issues.

Unless things are out of hand. One of their teammates just grabbed them without thinking. Or they allow it.

They will let this slide.

While things are still tense between the pair of them. The pair were able to talk a few times. Moxxie was happy for them. To be away from that unhappy marriage. To have another choice that Stolas got to make.

Stolas hooting happily. He just felt so alive. So, free. He knows there will be some backlash, issues and be talk down at for daring to divorce. He didn't care. Can be snippy with the many divorces everyone else has done. Can be nasty and snide. It's not affecting his duties and work.

He doesn't care.

Now Octavia announcing her disownment on her mother and uncle side did shock him. Ready to jump at Stella when she tries to get at Octavia. The judge put a stop in time to that. He told his daughter, afterward, they can talk about it later. Along with going with her if Bael asked about this choice. She appreciated it.

Octavia seems happy as well. Yet, there was still some sadness in her eyes. A hint of longing. She was still young. That slight hope something could change. Yet, after her father told her about the assassination. All that changed her perspective. While there is still bitter resentment about how the cheating happens. Her father behavior in the beginning focusses on Loona father. That happy family image is gone.

Octavia doesn't want her father dead by that woman.

A lot of changes on the way. For both of them. It won't be easy but the pair can do it together.

Not fully alone.

Stolas pressed his face to the side of Moxxie face and nuzzle them. Happy hoots of enjoyment. Already talk to Blitz. A big congratulations and now back to the singles club. Then called Moxxie if they can meet up in space. Which leads to where both of them are now.

"Happy?"

"So, much Puppet." Holds them very close. No, longer spinning.

"Good Frogmouth." Pat the back of their head.

Stolas hummed as if they didn't let go at all. Sits down close to a rock. Rest their face on their shoulder and relax. "You don't have to wear the mask."

"Habit." Mental breaths about the closeness. Then began to squirm a bit and was Stolas cue to let go. The pair sit by each other.

"Right. Yes, a habit." Let loose a small chuckle. Eyes warm down at them. While their arms shake a bit. To pull them back but force it down. You got away with a lot today and even a head pat. Don't push it.