Chapter 93

Chapter 93

Here we go with a surprise guest star!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

Singing/Ensemble/Extra

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie can only say this.

Greed looks no different from Pride.

All right maybe going overboard with the thinking. There were differences besides the color of the sky and no sinners.

You got to the area they are walking through along with the drive this morning to get here.

Then there was Loo Loo Land with the amusement park that was centered in a different part of Greed City. Away from all the industrial stuff.

They started to go farther out to the city area. Business, towers, casinos, entertainment business for stars and hotels. Banks. A lot of banks of different kinds. Could almost tell where the rich lives who have it very good. Then got the schmucks who are working their asses off. Or doing a life of crime.

Let loose a small hum as he looks at the map. That way could work.

The walk took a while but didn't care. It passed the time. Plus, didn't want to know want to know what the taxi cabs were like here. Probably the same as Pride, just extra pricey.

Moxxie walks around the city. Now and then stopping when he sees something in a window of a closed store. Then they continued their walk. It's when he got closer to an area to get a shortcut that he could hear a lot of honking. Turn a corner to stare. Then lift their phone back up.

One of the popular centers.

Popular going overboard as there were lots of cars everywhere in this parking lot. Citizens going inside the place with excitement, grins and even chants about 'Friday'? The mall itself was really big and looked like it was two buildings that were merged together. But the center was very short like an entrance area to rest in.

A small shrug ready to just go past by the place. Until he looks back at their phone.

Son of a rat.

Look straight back out at the shopping mall. Then back on the phone that decided to ding about a notification. The great Green Friday deals, event time, and to bring your wallets to the TOY ZONE!

Well, the number of adults makes sense.

Let out a sigh as they bring their hood up as they start to walk to the building.

At least going inside wasn't too horrible. They see a fountain with lots of restaurants and cafes that seem to be closed. Besides two coffee shops. All the residents seem to have swarmed to a staircase. Right now, it is very blocked off for anyone to go up the second floor. Look like magic of sorts to resemble a gate. Even the second floor has a gate. The TOY ZONE was on the second floor. Bight for everyone to see as you enter the mall, then go up the many steps to reach the destinations.

Just turn to the left to find one of those mall maps. Very easy. Study it while ignoring the crowd in the back.

Okay they were in building A that had this TOY ZONE, a lot of food courts, and even an entertainment park area inside. Everything is usually closed besides the food courts.