Chapter 73

Chapter 73

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Alright everyone sits your asses down we got an mission to plan." Blitz looks at everyone at the meeting table.

"It is for that snapping turtle guy who smells like old cheese it's?" Millie asked Blitz.

"Damn right it is!" Blitz smacks the drawing board. "The old ninja turtle got killed by his so, so best friend a week ago. Business deal or some shit. Best friend is going to a wedding. Wedding is actually their other close friend, business partner daughter who marrying some cheating slump. We are going there to kill said best friend. The old turtle still has the wedding invitation by his bedside shelf. We're going to take it. Representing bullshit for him since he couldn't be there. Will say distant adoptive relative that coming in town to take his property of the inheritance. Kill the old slime bag, steal a piece of cake, and get out!"

"That it?"

"Want you want to complain about party pooper."

Moxxie points out many flaws of his plan. As usual.

"Look it a swell plan! Now everyone gears up we got a wedding to crash in five hours!"

"What?!"

Five hours later.

"This is bullshit." Striker twitches wearing a casual suit and tie. Got away with wearing a mask saying he germ phobic. Kept his cowboy hat on. A pair of dark glasses.

"You're not the one in the dress."

"You weren't complaining."

"You try wearing these heels all day." Blitz hissed at him. Wore a black sheath dress with a red blazer. Wore a blond wig. A pair of heels. Splash of makeup. He held a black purse. A pair of glasses to show he was 'mourning'. Oh, and he was holding a picture of their deceased client's face.

"Why I have to be the bloody kid." Millie pouts and twitches. Her hair has extension to put in two pigtails. A knee length flutter sleeve waist bows pink dress and cardigan. On pair of sunglasses. "I could have been a teen then wear this!"

"Quiet sweetie Daddies are talking-What you looking at prudes!" Blitz flips a family off in front of him and they turn away. "So, cruel and should mind their own shit."

The wedding for the rich business man kid was at a high-class hotel. Right now, at the section of the hotel venue to say the vows. Got a great view of the city. Comfy seats. Expensive flowers and fabrics around. They were able to sneak in a while ago earlier and dang even the ballroom was high class.

"Where the damn guest." Striker twitched and was already done. With the getup, being around all these humans that scream rich, and wants to find Moxxie. They could have just killed the guy in his hotel room if they were wasting time.

"I see him." Millie whispered. They see the older businessman talking to a few guests, money slip through sleeves and taking a sip of his drink.

"Good. Mox, you see him." Blitz whispered on the small ear piece in his hand.