Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie will not admit it out loud but he guesses Pre-k along with kindergarten in upcoming year. It was his all-right years of school. At least when its interaction and didn't mind being around their classmates.

Still, felt like a lot of time slip by them could have done. Like working on their magic, sewing or just doing other things besides this. Four hours was plenty enough here. After that he wished they could go home after nap time.

The kids barely pay attention when it is time to learn how to read or write. Yes, sure their kids but could have made the learning well tolerable. Then again, books aren't really the best. Including the notepads, they were given. The teacher kind of tries to help but kind of doesn't have a back bone or not trying. Just focus mostly on games like fighting, art crafts, fighting, or show in tell.

Did he mention fighting?

Moxxie will either play with the kids if they asked him to join. Either to be an extra player. Or a distraction. He does keeps to himself by staying in the back. Won't participate if anything involved physical fighting. At least once or twice a week scares his teacher when he is not in the classroom but the vents. The jump scares are funny when he surprises her from behind when he reveals himself.

Excuse is always the bathroom.

The teacher, kids to this day still can't figure out how they do it so quickly. Many even try to stay up wanting to join in. Yet, tuckered out.

Still find random rats in the vents or sometimes outside the building. They really do have an issue. Already rumors they ate the missing janitor.

Now if you asked him if he has friends. He will say no. He is just there. He'll talk if he wants to. He'll play some games. He'll group together with all the kids and cause a bit of chaos when the teacher is not looking. So, less of a friend but like a teammate brought along.

He is fine with that.

He had plenty of memorable memories of their time with the group.

"Hey Moxxie want to make glue bomb?"

"Normal glue or hot glue."

"We got hot glue?"

"Hot glue! Hot glue!"

"Okay. Someone distracts the teacher."

Moxxie may have stolen the hot glue gun from the 'art' room. Then hid it in their backpack. Not like anyone will care. I'm really not sure why this small school has an art class room. Maybe it was to expand out? Eh not their problem. Show the kids the glue gun, along with the glue sticks. All of them had treacherous gleams in their eyes. Giggles all around, even Moxxie join in.

When the teacher walks out for a few minutes and takes her own nap during nap time. The class continues finishing up the project.

Yeah, may have over did it with the glue bomb. Or well should he say acid bomb. But hey it was a science experiment so that went well for class.