Chapter 128

Chapter 128

We have got another one for you!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Elevator announcement

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, all this to get extra bucks on that one?"

"Extra bucks and probably anything that is owned by Ozzie. A deal with them can be lifelong. Money, property, and all the toys you want. One of them needs it to get that stick out of their ass."

"Risky and stupid."

"Well, those in Greed will do anything for money. Even the non-natives. Learn that quickly." Blitz answered him.

"Anyone can be greedy."

Blitz kept an eye on it through the window. Kept passing by building after building. Gun close by. "How you find us?"

"You wouldn't answer the phone. I checked maps. Your tracker was there. Next, the second gone. Save the map area."

"Told you those phone trackers would come in handy."

"Can your tracker pick up a bomb?"

"What?"

"Huh?"

The pair lean back when Moxxie brought their phone the back. The live feed of the pair fighting. Then lasso up into the building.

"We look good."

"Your form terrible."

"I told you I don't usually fight! Besides I did well use you as a bat."

"Yeah, yeah. What this about a bomb?"

"When I got here to meet up with you. I found those ums what they called. Queves? Seven of them. One was an albino in a wheelchair- "

"My babies!" Fizzarolli gapped in horror. "Where are they?"

"With a succubus who called you Mister F?"

"Simone? Crud I remember the big man mention she as going down to drop some packages." Fizzarolli rubbed his chin a bit. "Gah maybe if I just had her with me. Or some guards on hand."

"Hold on. Just one thing at a time. Okay you found his dogs."

The ugly car pulling up into the elevator section for vehicles.

"Found them. Left a text I be late finding some owner name Guzzy? Muzzy?"

"It's Ozzies."

"Whatever. They dragged me to that building you were both in. It was lock."

"Great broke into the mafia building. Another to add on their list."

"No, one was there." Park the vehicle.

"It did sound like all of us did leave that place."

"Well, no one was inside. I let them sniff around. One room they kept scratching the floor. I looked around for a possible clue."