Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Another for you!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Senior Year you know what that means.

You're almost out! Yes! Will be gone from the school. Either you stayed, survive, only got broken, injured, or drop out. There are other things than escaping the hellish years of the teenage years. That last for years. Like some of the few good moments many can agreed on. Well, just depending on who you are talking to.

Dances.

Aka Prom time!

Moxxie never understood them. Let alone things like Homecoming and Prom. Even big parties that have dancing to it. Even when he watched a few dances from Undernovela he found it odd. Sure, when he went to Dancetale it was part of their life. But he never understood it. Could see the uses like balance, speed and in way to fight. So, he guesses he done it before like that with his strings. But to dance for fun? Try it once and it felt humiliating.

So, no he is not going to his school Prom. Did even go to junior one.

"Come on Mox."

"I don't see why you're the ones complaining. You will be busy." Moxxie talking with Millie over the phone as he looks through some paperwork. A bunch of papers all around. Okay, where did all this come from?

"You could still go and like have some fun." Millie sitting at the chair of the kitchen table. As a pocket knife out and cutting an apple.

"My definition of fun is different to my classmates."

"But it your last year of high school?"

"And I still had fun not going to the others."

"You went to ours."

"Because I lost a bet and we went as a group of single maniacs."

Along with meeting Millie and Sallie folks last year. Yeah, that was awkward and I can feel the judgement stare of the parents. Well, they did kind of lie about him being a female. Half lie? 1/3 lie? Still was respectful as one can be towards the parents. He did have a bit of fun at the dance. Couldn't go to theirs this year since he was out of town with Madre. Plus, Millie, Sallie was already asked. So, no point being a single third wheel with the dates.

"It was fun." Millie giggles.

"Besides it is already a week away. Don't have anything to wear."

"Could wear that dress." Millie suggested.

"You're almost as bad as Madre." Moxxie rolled his eyes as he could hear a giggle.

He has been doing some clothing experiments. He just was trying out some female clothes. Just to make sure it fits okay! He wasn't sure how to really feel. Even back as Error really didn't have a moment to this besides look at clothes that just interest him. Remember that pink boa he just was goofing off. Then word got out, and was teased about it. Didn't again after that. One of those questionable moments and doubts. He liked it but it wasn't his style for a skit if he were to wear it. His Madre walked in on that.