Chapter 144

Chapter 144

Here we go along with a few questions will be answer as well for a certain somebody.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What? Protection duty?" Striker stared at the scorpion.

"Yes! A small town. Asked for some protection run around. Cut them some slack so you and a few others will be going down." A small hum just looking around their hideout of a home.

"That's sounds out of our pay grade."

"Don't be grouchy." Pat his shoulder. "It shall be easy. Only for a few months. Have issues with other bandits. Just a bang, bang here and there. Then will be gone before you know it little wolf."

"I'm not some damn mutt." Striker huffed as his tail rattled unhappily. Look away from the smile.

"Come now don't be rude. Besides at least I'm comparing you to a wolf. Pack got to stick together."

"We're the weirdest freaks of a so-called wolf pack." He is not even the smallest one here! Only called 'little' being the newbie still.

"Enough before I can't stop them from jumping. You'll be fine along with the others. Just do the job. It'll be over and done soon little wolf." Grillo gets back up, while fix the sling a bit.

"Fine." Striker gets up as he goes get Bombproof ready. His mind wandering the past four months being part of this group.

Were there ups and downs yes. Yet, he got along decently well with them. Even if the initiations were very unpleasant.

A small shiver as he shook his head. Pull out a picture to keep him distracted. Even if it does at times it could make it worse. Eyes soften at the picture of him, Moxxie and Bombproof.

It would have been close to half a year now.

Jeez he really misses the little smart-ass Critter. He misses talking to Maria. He misses a lot of things. But it is not safe right now to go back. Lucky with the rare few phone calls. Maybe one day. Hey, maybe he'll be nice to bring his boss along. May not like his weird smile, Medea still makes him stay on guard, but he not bad. Taught him a few things on short notice.

Just terrible with unexpected surprises and details.

Details he wishes he had heard and would have tried harder to never join. Never and would have fought harder, even if it meant his own death but would bringing a few down.

Eyes stare in horror at the chaos laid on this land as he, along with the others, at the top of the hills. Just watching this land thrown into ruins. No, this town.

A decent town. A town that he started to like. To relax around. Many trust him. Well, as trust goes in one in Wrath. Help around with handman work. A few jewels like a chain came off. Fun time here with a gal he started to like. Let a few of the children play and pet Bombproof. The little ones would get so excited to feed him.

A good town.

Now they lay in ruins as screams filled the air either by the fire or were hunted down. They were becoming less screams.