Chapter 122

Chapter 122

Show time for another one!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SLAM!

"How is it hard to kill that damn imp sucking owl! Then to tell me to do nothing!" Stella snarled as she now in her bedroom.

The same bedroom she has been living in for the past few months now. Even before when her brother got his own place. It was her room even when she got married when she would visit longer. The room was always hers. It's a splendid room. Shows the richness and status of who she is.

The ice can be annoying but over time there were modifications. Just to be comfy, warm and big room for herself.

Wants to flip the bed. Smash the vanity mirror. Tear the pillows apart. Anything to get her frustration across. Would have ordered an imp in here. To clean up a mess she wants to start. Then snap so she can punish them. But Andrealphus would be displeased.

Not because he cares for them. But he gets annoyed replacing a new one and later has to be train. The servants were either getting severely hurt, broken bones or quiet.

Well, it's not her fault their fragile, weak pathetic insects! Should grovel and be happy to work for her family. Especially the ranks of the Goetias. She is a princess!

Not anymore.

Lost that title the moment he brought this divorce to court. So, during the separation she lost her title of being the princess. Just now called the former princess and sister to the Marquis. Heck, many already declaring she his ex now when it not fully processed! It is outrageous! After all she done as her position as a princess, wife and mother!

Now to lose her power, position. Yes, she still respected for who she is. All the parties she has hosted. They get together with her royal friends and companions. Even the status being the sister of Andrealphus. Along with his status he gets along greatly well with others with it being politics, social gatherings and with his appearance alone.

She still wants more. She still wants to make Stolas suffer. She deserved more after seventeen bloody long years being married to that fool. Then add the extra years having to spend time with him as child to her teenage years. A reminder this will be her life. Her duty. Her marriage being connected to that poor excuse of a man.

She could fight to gain full custody for Octavia, she would gain everything. After all, why not hit where it'll hurt harder. Along with throwing in the training she should have pushed over the years. Could have physically, verbally lashed out at him as much as she could have gotten away. Octavia would always be the sore spot but also the one to not push too hard.

But now that probably going to be flying out the table! Either it being Stolas rank, or how Octavia will be eighteen soon. It'll be her call. Even with Andrealphus help that possible won't help. The only thing that would have made it easier was Stolas death. Octavia still would have fought her back. The two of them never had a strong bond. If she could just make her understand it for the Goetias. How her father dragged her down to embarrassment. Dragging them both down from being cheated on by an imp!