Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We got another here

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Time.

It was something Error doesn't think too much about. Time wasn't something he never could focus too much on. Besides making sure there was always time to destroy and never be late. Then to never be able age normal like monster when he became a destroyer. Plus, could always check to make sure he picks the right age if it ever does become important. The only thing he knows is what age is good for is to figure out what is legal or not. What? He wanted to make sure one of the Charas were able to drink that one time.

Now a year's been interesting with Maria and just home in general.

So, weird to call it home.

Like Maria ways to help him adjust to this new and her home.

Error found it amusing when he learns about it. But it seems to help out in a way. It even surprised him. He thought she would stop by now or throw him in to orphanage to not deal with him. Regret adopting him.

But here he is now and still here with her.

Many months passed by and she was comfortable enough to hold her hand. When he was about to shake and there was a certain movement of his tail she would let go first when he was done. But it seems to be getting better. At least by holding hands longer by a minute. It soon even leads to being hugged. That was very, very weird to feel again. Almost missed it at times but never demanded them. Till Maria gives him random ones. Random but never surprise attack hugs. Now being held or being carried around that took longer for Error till he gives her a look, a hand point or a small whisper to be let down.

Now if there was anyone else, he would show it he didn't want to be touched, petted or hugged.

Doctor Medea was one thing. An annoying Doctor but only let him get away with checkups because of the chocolate. Till he touched his cheek tear scars that one time and Moxxie barricaded himself in the vent.

They are still trying to figure out how he even got in there.

Maria almost killed the Doctor. She only allowed him to live because well he the only cheapest Doctor around here who will not screw you over.

Eventually Moxxie gave the Doctor another chance. Still bite or hiss at him if he ever near his face. The crazy man must really want an early retirement when he jokes at him.

Besides the Doctor, well Moxxie just didn't want to be around people or the town too much. Didn't like the crowds. Does what he can to stay back at home to either help with the crops, stop revenge seeking rats and rabbits, and work on his magic. He slowly began to even be shown how to cook. Well allowed to mix and stirred ingredients but he didn't mind. Okay, times the other side has an itch to take over but push it back. Even though he really wishes Maria lets him add Chocolate to those spices. It's not that bad.

Then she notices how he would like to mess with her sewing materials and begins to teach him a little. Like basic stuff for him to learn. He played along with it but it was kind of nice to be taught. To be shown then doing it alone.