Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Spring Break!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"The breakfast crew has arrived!" Blitz sitting at the table. Loona followed behind as she on her phone.

"Any big plans at work today?" Millie asked while she brought the coffee over.

"Yeah! Heard Spring Break on the way! So, lots of beach killing. Get your swim gear ready."

"Hell yeah!"

Moxxie place the bacon, eggs and toast down. Let's them eat while he makes his own cup of coffee. Add a bit of chocolate syrup in it.

"Hey Mox come eat."

"I'm good. Yall dig up."

Millie gave him pout. Loona reaches over to grab a bunch on her plate. Blitz biting into his toast. Once, everything was cleaned up they all piled up in Blitz van to head to work. Talk or listen to the radio.

Then a song called "Mustang Dang" was on the radio.

"I love this!" Blitz poorly singing along with it." You were a spicy little- uh- with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair!"

Loona shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitz, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Millie rolls down her window as she smiles. Moxxie just closed his eyes.

"Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare..."

The Van drive into an old crowded parking lot. Right by the building IMP works at. Their van heading straight to their parking lot.

"Thoooought it might be love, but you went- "

Then out of know where a pink car zooms into their parking space.

"Unholy shit, fu- "Blitz yells and slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop.

The rest startled and held on till the van stopped. Blitz turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate.

SUCKS-4-LIFE.

"Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!" Blitz pulls out a megaphone and yells into it. "Listen up, your unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!"

While all this is happening. A figure steps out of her front car seat with high heels, fluffy pink fur coat, long white and pink hair, and a pair of round shades with pink heart designs lenses.

"Oh, shit! Verosika!" Blitz looked really shocked.

The other two girls looked in shock to see her. Moxxie well was on his phone while this conversation was happening. What? Via was asking them a question. Replied back to her, along with an emoji on the new taxidermy item.

"Blitz." The hot pink succubus looked at him as she blew a bubble.

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is" Blitz falls out the window, His face plants onto the ground before standing up."...three DOWN!"