Chapter 158

Chapter 158

We got you another one.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing/thinking

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Group hug!"

"Haha bring it in!"

"I'll try not to hug you too tightly."

"What the heck in down?"

"Get in this you two!"

"No." Loona huffed and looked embarrassed at the thought in the open. Moxxie arms crossed. They are just staring at the four hugging. All of them outside the elevator as Sallie heading off.

For peak sake they're going to see her again. Along with phone calls.

"Foxxie? I thought you love me." Sallie mocking hurt tone.

"Love pushing it Scar."

"Damn right to the feels!"

"Come on girl!" Esme laughs at Loona direction.

"That one going to cry if I even do that shit." Loona points at Blitz.

"Get over here you two!"

The pair twitch, growl being forced in the hug.

"See is this bad?"

"Yes!"

"I hope a rat bite you."

"All right grouchy pants." Sallie laughs letting the pair go. "Come down soon Millie longer."

"I will. Tell Ma, Pa, and the others hi!"

"I will. I will. Talk to you later boss man."

"You too you awesome bitch. Will be here when you're ready to come back and work again." The two did a firm handshake.

"I will. Loona sees you later girl." Nudge her shoulder.

"Yeah. Yeah." Loona huffed but less bite to it. "At least I don't have deal with two siblings together."

"Yes, will miss gaining up on you too." Sallie snickered.

"Have fun back home girl." Esme and Sallie had a fist bump. "Can't wait to see some post."

"I will and stay in touch. Excuse me I got to see if my bodies hidden well still in their hidden spot."

"Ha Ha." Millie rolled her eyes at her snickering sister.

Moxxie stare at Sallie. Sees them smiling very big with their hands out to shake. Roll their eyes and shake their hand.

Sallie snickered and whistled. "Huh you getting a bit of a grip their Foxxie?"

"Right back at you too. Not losing your touch, are we?"

"You lucky when you gave that bottle and not beating your ass for that."

"Maybe you'll have a chance when I come down."

"Right around the busiest month? Ha! Your labor also saving yourself and distance." Let go and smack their shoulder. Smirk at the grunt. Turn back to Millie and smile. "My favorite sibling!"