Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Another one for you and not much to change.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How the living hell is this business still standing?

Striker sits down at the conference table as he cleans up his guns. Millie across from him cleaning her Axe. Loona outside doing reception 'work'. Blitz was sprouting out ideas to expand the business.

Alright let him rephrase that. While Blitz was indeed like a rodeo clown boss. He does seem to know when to cool it. Run a business. Millie told him Blitz spending habits were worse at the beginning. A crazy doofus but he sure was protective of this 'family'. Strong, flexible too on a kill. Think about his feet a lot. While Millie thinks on instincts. Striker can appreciate that since the mix of those two-fight process. He will admit this. The business has surprised him and caught him off guard.

Oh, but he enjoys hunting the target down. Don't mind even 'talking' to a client when they start to get a bit too rude.

There were times he questioned stuff.  For example. They only have the damn book because of this transactional fucking. Still, remember that fun talk a few days back. Actually, the first day of work.

"Look I don't like Stolas much either. But it's an easy ticket to use the book." Blitz explained to Striker as the pair were getting ready to go kill a client.

"Ridiculous if you ask me." Striker snorted and looked at the clothes he had to disguise himself into. What was he a construction worker?

"It is but the sex is great I will admit that. Besides the phone calls." Blitz shivered and put on a wig.

"I don't want to know."

"Don't need too. He a freaky ass bird in bed. But I got to admit been nice with the lack of calls lately."

Striker tosses the outfit on. "Is that normal?"

"Usually filled up or calls front desk. Guess he just been really busy with that whole inbred alien thing. "Blitz puts the rest of his clothes on. "Gets him off my back."

"Have you tried to call him?"

"Once. Didn't answer. Then a message. Kind of wanted to thank that Puppet mask fellow."

"Oh?"

"Could have fuck off but did help Mox."

"Still don't know what to think of them. Seem like buddies with the Blueblood."

"Buddy or not help Mox."

"Fair." Can't beat that logic but will keep an eye open if they ever see this Puppet. "What the heck you supposed to be?"

"A high demanding mother."

"So, a Karen?"

"Hey! I'm a bitch ass Karen!"

So, yeah fun talk. But they have some good Intel at least. Blitz may not seem to care much for Stolas. That didn't mean he saw some glances at the phone. Then again could be for Moxxie too.