Chapter 152

Chapter 152

We have got another one for you!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Of all the places to go on their day off they go to Greed.

Well, there was a reason. Finish it early and hope someone checks it. Or not steal it. Out of their hands now. Right now, it is wasting time as it looks.

The imp was in different attire. They were wearing that high school hoodie that faded so they couldn't see the rat as much. Scarf tuck underneath. Baggy pants. Usually wraps, paddings and gloves. Still, in those contacts. Well, one contact. Should really see about getting another one. A mask. Not one of their normal full-face masks. Just one of those masks you would see like health care workers wear. Just designs of teeth pattern stitch in the black material. Show that feral side.

Along with to not inhale whatever smug that may still be here. Not like it can do anything to them. Or maybe it could but haven't noticed.

Moxxie very silent. Just looking at the water. While their minds argue back and forth very loudly. He was sitting down in the trash. Eyes looking at the disgusting water. Even with the mint green skies shining over to show it was morning. It still couldn't help hide the revolting water

He wonders if the waters here in Greed were ever nice. No, trash, pollution, acid, dead bodies and secrets. Well, that last part may have been there first. He wonders if the 'nice' areas' water is any better. Maybe less problems for bacterial diseases.

They are really beginning to dislike this place. How anyone can like it here is beyond them. But some of them wouldn't have complained if they lived here too. Away from the anti-void.

Mind flicked to that open white space but shook it away. Glance to the side of a spot.

At the same spot they murder Grillo.

Stare at it for a very long time. Wonder if there was any blood left that stained the ground. Would the trash keep it covered? Or when the waters rise all the up will drag the trash off with anything else. Unless it already did happen and this is all new stuff under the docks.

It doesn't matter.

Mind went back to Grillo body when no life left. Stab their eyes each time. Then his neck. Tore him to pieces, after pieces.  It felt like hours but it was only a few minutes just losing it. Then the extra time to put them in the save box to deal with them later. Climb those boats back up with no problem, along with found the gun. Then in a snap the force took control of their emotions. To make themselves hold on just a bit longer around everyone until they went home to breakdown. After that rip into Grillo body again. Use the scorpion's own blood to write on the cover of that photo album. Murder fitting. Force to put the picture back of the non-prom to give some clues. But not the one with them and Reyna.

Left it for Medea outside the back with no clue it was them.

Anything to help but be far away from the mess. To not be part of the ones who were lucky to survive. How it felt unfair. Everyone in that photo album is dead. Besides two.