Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When the pair got back home.

Things were just quiet. It was just a tough month in general. Moxxie let Maria rest while they take care of any business as he watches to see the garden is fine. The machinery below is still doing well, along with the whiskey. Bolt, yes, the disguised Blaster pup, has done well taking care of the property. Along with the one who got paid to keep an eye on it?

Sadly, he had to go back to school next week.

Maria did call the school beforehand to say how they would be missing for a while. Along with talking the seamstresses, gun owner of no availability until he returns back. The school was whatever since Moxxie the one who had to deal with the homework. The other groups take care of what they need to do.

Moxxie beginning to see what Striker meant about dropping out or just skipping.

Which resulted in too many kids screaming. Something about losing a bet, board needs to be fixed. Along with how the teachers were making bullshit lies. Didn't care just asked for all the homework they missed, finished it up and then took whatever test they missed in two weeks. Along with the current stuff as well.

Pass.

Good thing he didn't have to deal with classmates as their focus with sports. At the time the upper grade was dealing with dances. Other clubs to worry about.

The rat club surprisingly been getting popular.

Then he got his after-school activity jobs. Two days working at the seamstress's shop. Two days at the gun shop. Friday is his day off. Only for an hour since he got to his responsibilities at home. Some Saturdays might be called in at one of the two places but it likes to deliver materials.

Like this week for example going into the next two towns to drop some material for another dress shop. The owners know each other. Along with apparently neither of these old ladies' licenses are either revoked or can't use their vehicles at the moment. So, it's up to them who can drive just without no license.

Nobody snitches here.

Well, first I got to ask Madre for the truck. Why not portal? Simple. It'll be weird, along with suspicious. So, halfway driving will portal in the next place. Made it look like it was a mirage if anyone asked questions.

"Hey Madre can I borrow the truck this week? It's to do a package drop off for work."

"Clothes or guns?"

"Clothes. It's going to be two towns over?" Chopped some vegetables while Maria was working on the meat. "Can check to see what they have too while I'm there."

Maria thinks it over. She been keeping a close eye on him lately ever since they left Striker home. It wasn't overwhelming but she was just concerned about these small thoughts. Shouldn't be since if Moxxie were in trouble well the one trying to do anything a goner. Yet, you may never know with Moxxie inexperience situation. "Alright I should be done with it. But no staying to long over there okay."