Chapter 90

Chapter 90

Another! It's time!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Someone actually wants to sponsor us?"

"Yep! Well not yet. Now don't worry I didn't agree to it immediately. Going to make a call to set up a meeting, talk things over."

"Sure, it not a scam?"

"Yeah, Blitz while this is exciting. How legit is it?"

"That is why will set up this meeting. Will do the deep dive questions. See what they can offer." Blitz tells them as he writes on the marker board. "Plus, if it really real. Then others finally realized how I have such an awesome business. Will be taking us seriously and know I'm the best!"

Loona glance over at him while on her phone. "What if this sponsorship is something stupid. Like they sell urinal cakes."

"Eww to the first. Yummy to the second." Turn to look at them all. "Come on everyone! What you say?"

All four of them looked at each other and back to him.

"If it actually legit. Sure."

"Might as well hear them out before a deal."

"Extra money to bring."

"I don't like it."

"Four against one! Great! Now everyone is back to work! "

Everyone shrugged.

"I'll be back to get some coffee. Anyone want anything?" Millie asked the others. The others gave her their orders. She runs out.

After that nothing too much. Moxxie just stayed in the meeting room to finished some papers.  Loona was at the desk. Then she decided to go to the meeting room. Striker went to the storage room for a bit. Soon he came back not too long after. Blitz was doing work in his office. At least it sounds like when phone calls are coming. Well, not the work phone at least.

Moxxie finished a booklet. Soon glance back at the whiteboard. On the board it said 'ALL ARE TRANS'! There were horse drawings and lots of words. Look like it was making notes about each horse.

Was Blitz writing fanfiction? Or some theory video.

SLAM!

The front door was kicked open by a furious as she stomped around the office, mumbling angrily. Striker began to follow behind, just confused.

Millie mumbled angrily under her breath. "Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing! Then that other fucker to post that grrr!"

Upon coming up to the table, Millie slams her fist down the drinks. Loonajumpsp as she watches her wearily. Millie then passes Loona and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi! I'm a Hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout.