Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wait? Critter?"

"Rattles? Hold up do you two know each other?"

The two snap out of it. One looks at the surprise, confused reaction. The other just glance away,

"Yes." Moxxie muttered as he presses his face into Bombproof. Can feel him nuzzled close against him. Probably the only thing holding him back from doing something stupid. Like attack and beat the living shit out of Striker. Why the heck is he here?

"Yes, we do." Striker held that charming smile at the others. Then walk over to Moxxie. Hand out to shake. "How are you Critter?"

Moxxie stare at the hand. Turn back to hug Bombproof face, A nuzzle him. Got a nuzzle back in return. ""Fine. At least someone missed me."

Striker flinched at that remark. Lower the hand down. A small sigh as he looks at Moxxie. "Crit-

"Striker you never mention your friend." Joes called out to him.

"You never mention your daughter friend." Striker shot back. Kept an eye on Moxxie. Along with the other Imp who seems ready to steal his horse. See Moxxie now just ignoring them. Held back a small smile as Bombproof nip Moxxie head. Got a playful shove. Then pulled out those bloody carrots!

Bombproof very happy to be spoiled.

"Y'know." Joe changes the subject fast, "You boys should enter the Pain Games!"

Blitz scuttles sideways over to Joe. Now a bit away from the horse. "I heard games! What games? I'm in!"

"Every harvest festival, there's a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!" Lin explains to him.

Millie crosses her arms with a pout. "Yeah! I wish I could play!

"Millie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in fifteen separate funerals."

"I'm aware, but I only caused nine of them! How come Sallie May still gets to compete?"

"Your sister doesn't have a neighborhood head count."

"She so does!"

Sallie May carries a sack and a small imp drags an Imp body in the background. The imp grown a lot and her hair grown out to be in a long ponytail, along with a huge bang to cover the left eye. "It doesn't count if they don't find the bodyyyyyy! Foxxie!"

"Scar."

"How you been! Is my sis still a pain in the ass roommate?" Grins at Moxxie.

"Hey!"

"She the best."

Millie seethes but calms down hearing that.

"Still, you get to root for her, your brothers, and now you can cheer on your boss!"

"Haha yeah sis you can be a cheerleader!"

"Go fall in a mud pit!"

"Why don't you! Look like you need a nice mud bath with the hog!"