Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello ther-Wait! Can you stop floating for one minute?"

"No."

"Puppet your being rude."

"I'm being myself."

"Come now you can have a small chat with me."

"What next, you're going to suggest a tea party with biscuits."

"I mean I can arrange that."

Moxxie aka Puppet has met Frogmouth aka Stolas a few times. That includes the extra events in this year all together. Really, it's the bird pure luck able to spot him when he on this side of space.

Yes, Moxxie actually check when pulling up a map to add their mark.

He doesn't understand why the avian gets so excited to see him. It's not like he is the best of company. Try to tell Stolas too but seems to ignore it. About ready to even a warn them again if they try to find them. No, the 'talks' weren't bad, just like being unbothered out here in space. Still, they do stay to listen.

The talk usually about gardens or giving him updates on his Venus flytraps. A few times about Stolas youth. Then was a talk about his daughter, their little owlet. Got to give the guy credit. He sounds like a very proud father. Moxxie rarely speaks but does listen or ask questions.

He still gets huffy about being called a Frogmouth.

"Oh, that'll actually be fun idea as I think about it! A little tea parties. My little one would enjoy that too."

"I'm not doing that."

"Why not? I actually not too bad. Believe me I've been to many. Many were terrible. But my little one always made it the best one."

"For starters. How about you barely know anything about me? A stranger who shouldn't be around your child."

"Well, that why we're talking now."

"You're talking, along with drinking."

"See! Already turning out splendid."

Yeah, but not your whole life story.

The disguised imp shrugged as floats around Stolas. While Stolas casually drinks as he sits down. Just talking, relaxing and enjoying space.

"Would have fooled me." Look back out at the stars and let out a quiet breath.

Stolas sees what he was doing and ideas formed. He hummed and waved in his magic he brought a few stars down closer to the pair. "Much better wouldn't you say? I do enjoy this part of space- "

Stolas watches him fly to the stars. He circled around them. Then touch them carefully like they were the fragilis things ever. He chuckles a bit. To see the smallest reactions like that and able to catch it in time.

"Frogmouth there some fire in your juice."

"My wine!"

Apparently, there are only certain stars that were edible to be used for drinks and food. Stolas just pulled down certain ones ready to be well shooting stars on fire. Pretty but not tasty for certain beings. Or too hot.

They both stared at the cup of wine.

"Drink it."

"Are you mad? I can burn destroy my mouth! What if my insides get melted? What if I lose my taste buds?" He done a lot of crazy yet stupid things. But this is not one of them. He could actually hurt his mouth.

"Or you could breathe out fire."

"That's not how it works!"

"Are you sure in this case?

"..."

Five minutes later.

"Just a droplet that is it."

"You already told me that ten times now." Moxxie says as he watches Stolas eye the drink unsure. "You don't have to do it."

"No, no! I can do this!" He is Stolas! Prince of the Goetia Family! A proud father! A decent husband. The Avian of space himself! He fears nothing! Just think of it like one of those Flambé desserts. He took a deep breath and dipped the tip of claw in the drink. Brings it over his mouth and gulps seeing the liquid of his wine about to come down. Close his eyes and open his mouth.

The droplet of wine with fire star touches his tongue.

Stolas swallows and waits.

Twenty seconds passed.

Huh that wasn't so bad. The moment that thought ended his mouth opened up. Red and black fire shot out his mouth in the sky like a flamethrower.

Okay that was actually cool.

Stop in ten seconds and Stolas drinks the extra bottle he brought to get the taste down. His poor tongue! Yet, he likes the slight burned taste with the flavor still in his drink.

It wasn't bad but nothing he will not do again.

"How was it Frogmouth?" Pick the cup back up.

"You give it a shot and try!" Stolas yelled and quickly drank from the bottle again.

"Okay."

It didn't click till Stolas looked over immediately. Wait? Will they take their mask off? Turn quickly to see of this mysterious being appearance could be. Even just a glimpse.

Nope. Their back was turned around.

Stolas pouts at that but scrambles to try and stop him. Look he still doesn't know where they are from or not. But they wouldn't even be able to handle that! Look what happened to him from one droplet! "You drank it all!"

He felt nothing when he drank the whole thing. Wine is not his favorite. He would have thought maybe something. He wonders what would of happen if he mixed it with chocolate. Mouth on instinct open up as blue, yellow and purple fire came out towards the sky. It was bigger since he drank it all compared to Stolas.

Stolas gapped at the sight.

Moxxie smack his mouth for a bit and lowered his mask back down. Look at Stolas and tilt their head. "I guess it was spicy."

"You guess!"

"I just know the taste of sweets."

Stolas stared at him and laughed. They were crazy! Puppet was such a wild interesting being! But he likes it a lot. Plus, he now has an interesting story to tell his little Via. Along with to never drinking or eating anything if a fire star touches it in the future.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Well, not too much has changed here. It was very short as you can see.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!