Chapter 114

Chapter 114

Plot, plot, plot.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Feeling better?"

"Answer your question for yourself."

"Yep, your back." Blitz huffed as he swept up any leftover glass.

Should be ordering Moxxie to do it. Well, they are already doing it. But decided to only do it to get the job faster. Told the glass company and already got the material ready. Hurray to that! Just for their office. The hallways are not their concern. So, boo hoo to the losers to pay the glass.

Moxxie finally snapped out of it when Blitz shoved the rest of the chocolate in their mouth. So, the two of them were just on the couch very awkwardly. Blitz found their glasses to give them back. Until one the other started to clean up well. Make the call. Now teamwork cleans up.

It was so awkward then slowly some talking. Well, Blitz did the chattering. Then got some grunt, those old looks they would usually receive and Moxxie being Moxxie. Even just showing that old side again by baby steps.

This whatever it was. It was different than the last time they talked in Blitz office. Less tension but still tension. It was complicated for both of them in many ways. The whole day was a lot too on the other emotions.

Still pain. That pain that still clung to Blitz mentally. Either buried down, finds ways to forget or make themselves miserable. At the same time a breather. A small one. Able to get time to take a step back to have a well not a peace of mind. But content. All because Moxxie didn't leave their side.

Not be alone.

"I mean it. Will you be," Moxxie stopped a bit. They know what to say but at the same time. It was Blitz their asking. Glance as he sees their boss sweeping up.

"Will I pet your hair again? Oh, big yes with less hissing and- "

"I will bite your hand off."

"Knew you have a bite kink."

"Why does everyone keep say that?"

"Do you want a list of examples?"

"Pass."

"Then accept it."

"Then stop spying at me, the other two apartment room and maybe I will."

"Tempting, tempting but I made it my goal to get some photos of only you. If your rat army, the curtains and whatever contraption your landlord set up around that building to block my goal."

"That a waste of a goal and gross."

"Don't crash my dream, Mox. You already crush all this glass!"

"Boo Hoo I'm crying."

"You didn't even cry when I lost the apartment."

"Well, Rattles did win," Moxxie stopped for what they were about to say. Mind went back to them. Around that time of the small bet race to get the apartment below. Striker won.