Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Millie has been living with Moxxie for two months now.

During the time Moxxie didn't push into talking about anything during that time. Just let her recuperate, relax and show her around Imp City. Millie did stay at the apartment while Moxxie went to work. Only went out to get a few supplies, and a newspaper. But she did appreciate them not pushing about it.

It was odd for both of them.  It was a big change for both of them. It still will be a while for both of them to get used to this as roommates. 

The first two weeks of staying with Moxxie. Millie helps with cleaning up around the place. Even did a few fixer uppers around the home. Like putting in new windows, repairs with the dishwater when it began to make some interesting sounds, and the locks. Oh, and took care of a thieve, or two, when they tried to get in.

Millie did go with Moxxie at the café they work at. She has a great time talking with Ivy. The two southern gals hit it off well. Along with squealed when she learns Ivy was dating Moxxie Mom. Ivy offered a job to Millie but she passes on it. Did thank her but wanted to see what she could find first. Which she can understand.

Around the third week I was able to get a part time job at a bar to be security. It was alright but they did like her as she wasn't afraid to tell someone no. Or throw them out. An alright payment but its money none the less!

Moxxie let her have his room. Well now technically her room. She looked very unsure about it and there was a small debate. Millie lost? So, she gets to the room while he takes the other room.

Moxxie had to be very sneaky when it came to well one going to space. Got to change the hours. Music, guns, that's all fine. Heck, Millie was thrilled to go with them to the shooting range. During that time, she was excited as the range was doing a special event like with axes and knife throwing.

Won a free axe that proudly part of the apartment firearms.

The two of them did talk about what happened during that time. Millie didn't explain to much, besides like certain points when she called Moxxie around that time. Never push but listen to her. Along with asking her if she wanted him to go hunt down this idiot who didn't deserve her.

Just laugh, along with told him to not waste their bullets on that piece of shit. Also, she already called dibs if she saw them again, they better not bother her. Or else she is going to use that axe on some new blood.

It was good to see that blood thirsty smile. To see well Millie again coming to be her old self.

Did actually get phone calls from Millie folks. The only reason they got the number for the landline number was from watching Sallie. At least not the cell number. At first Millie did a lot of arguing back and forth with her folks. Then Millie really screams at them when they are saying stuff about him.

Probably stuff he already heard before.

Millie would get vicious, protective or end the phone call when it goes that route. She doesn't hate her folks. She loves them to bits. It didn't mean she like that attitude towards Moxxie. Or jab at her of the certain jobs she has. It just made her angry and just stayed away. The talk will eventually get better, than over time got her own cellphone.

It was a start but she made it clear she would not go back home right now.

Besides all this. Things been going well. Livable. They were content. The two imps' friendship began to grow again.

Now one of Moxxie issues, besides well magic, was the Flaw work. Only kept the work in their room/office. It was kept well-hidden for two months.

Until his dumbass one day forgot to lock the door. The good thing wasn't using their magic thread but it was still awkward.

"Hey Mox do you know where the- "Millie stops to stare at the sewing a piece together on the mannequin. The room was small yet somehow organized that had everything in here. Her eyes widen as she recognizes a brand from one the shipping boxes.

"...I can explain...I really don't want to explain." Moxxie held a pin up with thread. Just look at her.

Ten minutes later.

"Didn't want a lot to know. Madre, Ivy are the only ones." Moxxie finished explaining. The two of them on the couch.

"Wow." Millie is stunned as she looks at them. Sure, while staying here she did notice they were still sewing. Which she was pleased about. Even sewed up a few of her clothes if the bar job gets a bit messy.

A small nod.

"Secret safe with me." She grinned as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled her close to his side.

What?

Blink as he looks at her.

"Mox, I know you even if it's been a while. I know how you are with privacy. I'm going to respect that just like I know you respect my boundaries too." Her face relaxes soften up. "You got nothing to worry about Mox. I'll even help out if you need me too."

"You don't have to do that."

"Either way was in this together. Not getting rid of me that easy."

Moxxie grumble a bit and earned a happy giggle from the raven head imp.

"Also, where your laptop?"

"Why?"

"Because my phone is dead and I'm going to order something now! It's a pain to find a decent computer in Wrath unless you go to the city or one of the libraries. Like you got customers back at home."

Didn't expect that. Okay sure can recall a few orders that had to be delivered to Wrath. It was just astonishing.

Also.

"But I'm right here to ask?"

"Mox. Hun. I know you're sweet but right now I'm Millie the customer. Not Millie the friend."

"Your still Mil-Mil."

"I want to squish your face so badly right now."

"I will bite you."

"Aww there that Wrath in you. Cute!"

"I will throw you downstairs."

"Yes! Rat blood." Millie smiled big and pulled out an axe. "I can go down now."

"You just want to see if the one-eye one down there."

"I know she is! Wait, where are the brownies? I can use them as bait."

"Not the brownies their innocent."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!