Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, Pride huh?'

"Yep."

"You're going to live their next?"

"Not peremant."

Millie giggles. She, Moxxie were together on her parents' pouch.  Moxxie just arrived as he, Millie was going to spend some time together. Sallie was out with a few of the others. Millie folks somewhere. Probably inside not pleased of the friendship.

Parents are strange. As he already knows Millie can have better friends. Still, it was slightly annoying. If Millie doesn't want to hang out that is her call. Not them.

"So, when you going to go?"

"Madre, and I are going to look at an apartment I found. Going to check it out. If all things okay be moving back and forth a lot."

"Where the apartment at?"

"Imp City."

"Neat."

"Why you worry?"

"Huh?"

"You're twiddling your thumbs together while you smile like that. Either anxious or worry."

"I don't- "She looks down at her thumbs actually doing it and gap. "No, fair why you have to be observant like that!"

"Come on you'll do better than me when you're on your train. After that you'll be invincible. Well, you were all ready before but-"

"You're too sweet." She giggles as he grumbles a bit.

"So, um what's wrong? Folks again?"

"No, no I um just well worry about you."

"Worry about me?"

"You are in the ring well where sinners live. The Overlords. You got Goetias themselves that live in those fancy areas. Got the other hellborns as well for bonus. Then there the Extermination that happens each year.

Right.

That was his Madre major concern. Along with Dr. Medea. Heck, his Madre friends try to convince her to tell him to not go to the ring for that. Even his own fellow boss, coworkers, and stories. Well, along with other reasons like Millie had mentioned. Sinners, overlords, taxes, and nobles. Wait why do they have taxes to begin with?

"I won't be there when it happens. Probably be back here- "

"But what if something happens that got you stuck." Millie looks at him seriously while trying to not show worry. "I'm trying to not keep you here. But I really don't want to feel horrible if something happened to you. None of us do."

"I won't get killed. I can promise you that." His tone changed and that made Millie look at him. "Last, thing I want is for you all to get hurt because of me. I won't get killed. Hurt maybe but not killed by anyone in that ring."