Chapter 125

Chapter 125

We have got another one for you!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, you expect this ransom to work because?" Blitz looks very bored.

Thirty minutes passed. Tied up. Now in a cage with Fizzarolli. Yeah, not going to make any business deal at the moment.

"Have you seen how those two sickos interact?" Crimson snarled as he looked at the pair in the cage. Just arrived at the warehouse. A few of their goons working or lounging around.

"Sadly, unlike everyone else here in this room. I have a life outside of him."

"Mmph! Mmmphmp!!" Fizz rolling around in the cage.

"For the last holy time! You aren't the center of my attention! I have a life!"

"Hey boss man. Stu just called. He said the others are waiting at the warehou-Hey! Blitzo!"

"Fuck you, Chad!"

"It's Chaz!"

"Chaz focus here. The report." Crimson snapped at the shark. Why did he bring this one to the warehouse? Oh right. Don't trust him on their property.

"Right. Stu, along with the others are back at your home and turf."

"Finally."

"Hey! What about me in all this shit?" Blitz demanded. Still in the cage tied up.

Crimson stopped to look at him. "Hmm what to indeed. This is a slightly awkward situation. I don't have use for you at the moment. Same with your company questionable money position."

"Wow."

"I could let you go." His eyes narrowed. "But your closeness to this one might be troubling."

"How so?"

"Bad blood or not. You two are 'friends'. How I know you won't try to get in the way? Hmm? Save his life."

Blitz wanted to retort back. How Fizz means nothing to him. He doesn't even want to be part of this shit. For peak sake they actually want to try to trade with Asmodeus. A royal. A sinless person who can get anyone he wants. Not tied down! Even if their interaction that day at the bar was just questionable.

But.

Glance at Fizz who just looks actually terrified a bit. Shit Fizz really should have had an escort on him. Now look where the pair of them are at.

"Your silence says it all."

"Wait. Wait. Wai- "

"You'll stay with us until we get what we want." Crimson eyes glowed as he scowled. "But if you cause any trouble. Well, our little business favor will go out to the waters."

"What that supposed to mean?"

"Will kill you. Swim with the fishes. Do I need to really explain? Heck one the contract deals is to have Fizz on head on the wall. If Asmodeus is paying attention."