Chapter 115

Chapter 115

Chapter time!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a mournful afternoon for the rats.

Today, they thought they had it. Ready to get back at the one who is their enemy. Yes, many have killed them, ate them, or started to get smart like in their home of hot Wrath ring.

Yet, will always have a pause and will start all over. But the stories always went down generation after generation. Even goes back to the first who killed their ancestral line. So, dangerous. Hunt them down like they were prey! Never not surprised when they attack first. But they never stop even when they lose track of them. It didn't matter but new enemies always will always come back. They'll do whatever it takes to bring them down like they do against predators of every sort.

Even from that short imp!

You can't fool them! Could have been an easy battle but stayed awqy. The turf defenses down not seeing that horse and the one looks like a rattlesnake. But then the one who almost killed one of their own with the eye return brought backup. The scar face one. Still stay back.

They want to win a battle. Want that stupid imp to get out the sack to fight them. Shred them to pieces. Eat, chew and tarnish their insides and out. The challenge in their eyes that sees them like equals. Then today arrived when the white cheek one was in that metal machine talking to the sewage clown.

A lot of dead rats on the streets and smoking. A twitch from small movements.

Some might be then lucky when whack like a tennis ball and fly far away. If they land on something soft. Which some did? On screaming citizens heads as it started to rain rats. Of, course a few seem to enjoy this either just watching the mayhem. Or having a craving to eat rats. Or content if able to video the fallen rats. Even some crashed into window. Which also resulted in mayhem inside certain places. Lost some money. Equipment destroyed. Channel 666 news team got attacked.

All, and all a very different, destructive, day in certain parts of Pride.

A few of the rats had to fall back leaving their fallen brothers, sisters behind

They always will come back for that Imp. Or anyone else that tries to get in the way. Yet, we're also very pleased. The crying imp coming back to their old self.

Still, being electrified by a fly swatter was humiliating!

"How much voltage in that thing?" Blitz head sticking out from the car window. Able to kill a few but Moxxie was the one who did the rest. It was spectacular to see. Along with scary. Watch as a few crows come down to get some free meal.

"Enough." Moxxie just walked to their apartment not phased at all. Brush a crow away getting too close. While their other hand twirls the weapon around. Maybe a little magic slipped through. Just for an extra juice.

"Well, go get another one next time. Bet that'll be useful on hand."

"Noted. See you tomorrow."