Chapter 116

Chapter 116

Another one!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Take a shower!

Grumble at the text Blitz just sent. After just telling him through the closed door.

They don't smell that bad. Don't feel dirty either. Can do it later. Once they figured out what to do next. Got up to clean their face at least. Stare at themselves tiredly but felt a small weight off. Didn't want to trust it but will keep their guard up if Blitz does say anything.

Sits down on the couch to think while looking at their inventory. Stop to look at their notebook. Reach over to pull it out.

The stupid space bugs.

Rest their cheek against their knuckles.

It has been the last time he tracks any down. Along with studying them. A proper deep study.

Keep themselves distracted.

Pull up the codes to pull up like a mini map of space. Space was big, this was barely showing it all. Just the area they went through, along with left over bugs they found, along with stars. Either in them or the parts they arrived at when the insects try to poison them.

Stare at the checkpoints that look like music, not. Spots they left a mark to portal at. Plus, made the shape of a music note. Only look like that to not get themselves confused. Along with noticing the pattern that it was always East.

Lean back against the couch. Motion the map a bit to see about expanding it further. Along with mentally counting how long it would take the travel. Then to not get lost. Glance back at the notebook flipping a few pages. Stop at a few photos they sneak in to take. Before and after killing a bug. Details on the process of the effects of the poison. Where is the poison sack? Or the time they got bitten.

Then their mind went back to that day.

The Red Moon usually does move in Wrath. He can recall the many times at the Harvest festival how it would be position elsewhere. It was always the job of Stolas, along with whoever had to figure out where it would be beforehand. Then guess whoever they have to report to next the location, time and then word would go out this area will have the festival.

Motion the map a bit to look for the red moon. Spot it. Then rewind it back to where that Red Moon was positioning that day last year. Expand the map out for the Red Moon with the other spots they visited. Even if supernaturally elsewhere in a different realm.

Which was something in way they 'hid' from others.

There was a reason Stolas book can't get to these spots like the animal planet. It was something really Moxxie didn't notice till a few years ago. One could also be the missing pages. Space is big. Along with mysterious. Some things shouldn't be studied. Then certain materials you just can see. Like it on spot. Then you got the whole can't see Heaven, Hell.

So, how did these bugs find the right path to know where the Red Moon is? Along with just knowing to head East. That is just possible with the mindset they have. Which is to poison, attack, and just...Just keep following order whoever the 'hive leader' could be.