Chapter 162

Chapter 162

Here you go everyone!

Do read till the very end.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Should they wait?

What if it is not good?

Come on, just do it.

A small groan as they lay down in the bed.  Look at the ceiling of their childhood home. Well, still is their room no matter what their Madre says.

The first two weeks back home were great. Of, course the first day back lied their ass off why their lip look eaten up. Maria didn't fall for it and gave them some cream for their lips. Amuse looked in their eyes while their head was down to hide their embarrassed face.

After that it was good. Help and clean around the house, along with taking care of the animals. We're occasional ruffians trying to start junk but took care of it. Will randomly text like the others like they done before that was normal. Help deliver barrels of whiskey. Along with helping to start making new batches since it'll be a while before it time to resell again. Got to visit their town. It was good. It was wild. Almost shot an old bully but hey just made them feel stupid instead. Visit their old jobs. Which resulted in Hem and Go and Bullet Tackle trying to fight for them again. Then randomly meet up with Dr. Medea. The dang troll just reminding him about certain checkups

Besides that, mess, they are having a good time just spending time with Maria. Being back here. They did talk a bit over a few things that had happened. There is the whole Stolas and Blitz situation. Or the talk with Striker revealing that side. Not everything but it was good to keep in check. Along with making sure things are going all right on both sides. Maria listened, gave her own answers. Some debates here and there on the matters. Just able to talk.

They weren't ready to reveal certain mysteries they found out.

Then she jokes, found out at the end, about him to portal Striker here. The imp gave in after calling Striker to see if they were at least at the apartment. Which he was. Well, one portal later to fall on the couch. Striker dealing with an angry Maria as she dragged the man outside. Didn't follow but did hear a few words from their conversation. Some parts wanted to step out and confront them both. Yet, I held back. They both needed this.

"Last chance Striker."

"Maria- "

"No, no. I will not watch my child cry again after that whole mess. Do you hear me? You really hurt them. You may not realize it you hurt me too." Maria took a deep breath as she let go of Striker. It was crazy how tall he gotten but she still holds her place when it against him. "I love you, Striker. I really do since you're like my nephew. Hell, another son to me but I, we, can't get hurt like this again. Susie would beat my own ass if she learns I'm even allowed you to keep seeing Moxxie."

"My ma- "

"Your mother was many great thing things Striker. But this. She even had her limit."

Striker head was down as he glanced away. "It won't happen again."

The scary part was that it could have meant anything.