Chapter 140

Chapter 140

You get another one! Enjoy.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That's good to hear Frogmouth."

"Indeed. I was expecting it to be longer. But going push through towards the end." Stolas sitting down in his chair. While on the phone with Moxxie.

"Has the final decisions been made?"

"Most of them."

"Little Frogmouth?"

"Since she is of age. She allowed me to choose. As of now she is staying home with me. Even if age wasn't involved, I would still have custody of her since she is my heir."

"I remember that." Moxxie laying out on the couch.

Only three days have passed since Fizzarolli visited IMP.

Practically a week of not seeing Striker again.

Now Stolas will be out of this marriage for good.

"Are the other side causing issues?"

"Well, besides Stella constant yelling, cursing and threats no. I wouldn't be surprised she talking shit behind my back at parties and social events." Quite honestly, he just thinks the judge is just quite done. Plus, the looks he kept sending Andrealphus made the peacock feel so embarrassed.

Try not to smile. At least a cruel one.

He was staying true to his threat about releasing that evidence if Stella started anything in this mess. The Marquise seems too made sure Stella doesn't make any kind of rash decisions. While he may not like his brother-in-law. He at least knows how to back off. After all, if Stella gets thrown under same with him.

Which the Marquise family can't handle right now.

Already lost the, former, title being by marriage. Besides Octavia involvement. Plus, Stolas will pay his part of the alimony. Everything else belongs to Octavia. Which was already going to happen before the kidnapping. The book is hers too. The book only works on his side of the family.

Let him rephrase that.

There are only certain, main, spells in that Grimoire only they can do. It wouldn't work for anyone else. It's impossible. Why? Because the Grimoire belongs to his mother side and blood. Which was a bit funny. His mother side wasn't Goetia but still respectable nobles with high duties. That side which there now only two left. Him and Octavia.

Not his father's side. He was only given permission, after a time limit, to use certain spells for duties. Like the Harvest Moon festival. Many were displeased as he was horrid at it at the time till Wrath got on him.

He wishes he saw that personally.

He wishes he saw many things first hand.

"Still would keep an eye out."

"Oh, I am. I don't trust those two." Flip a page in his book.

"How the Yeti cheek?"

"Still bitching about it till this day." Stolas snickered a bit. "He tried to ask me for your number so you can apologize."