Chapter 139

Chapter 139

We got another one.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It turns out better than expected.

Fizzarolli just hung out with them at IMP. The guard was having a bit of a blast too. He was still impressed how they haven't got well caught. Until he saw videos of how stupid humans were like. A few videos of Millie and Sallie time at camp. Even a live news feed about the amazing twin brothers.

Right now, Blitz and Fizz is in the boss office. Door closed. Just talking, smoking and Fizz eating some snacks.

"So, what with that one?" Pointed at something covered in a cloth in the corner.

"Nothing just got put it in storage." Blitz answered. Behind him is a new portrait of the five, recent, IMP members.

"Nothing huh." Notice how the size is like the portrait.

"Yep. Nadda just a naked portrait of me." Lean back against the chair. "So, watch think?"

"Beside the naked portrait. Well, you did make a dream come true. Just a different job of it." Munching his chip. "Got yourself a good crew to run it too."

"Got to have the best." Smile big.

"Made rights choices at the beginning?"

"Well," Shifty eyes and awkward laughs. "At first just Loonie and I doing business down here. Normal assassin business like anyone else. Till I was able to make a few calls to get to earth. Killing? Oh, we get it done! Many great reviews. The clients are happy. We get to do what we were good at. Of course, a few close calls were almost not able to pay the rent, pay my employees and fix some junk as well. Some changes did have to happen or we would lose too much shit."

"So, you did learn some budgeting after all."

"Oh, can it. Like you do any of that shit!"

"But I can save if I needed to. Working with Mammon first at the beginning was a bitch." Fizz points out.

"Fair." This is the first time he heard Fizz talk about him. Sure, he can understand too working at that circus formally "Yeah, yeah but we might get accountant soon. Were um going to see how it goes with an interview. If it turns out okay. I'll have Mox back as our shooter. A win win no matter what."

"Yeah, a win. Speaking of wins. When you going to win the owl heart?"

"Not this shit again. Look, we're just talking. We're just. Were fine what we're doing. He wants to take care of the divorce shit." Snarl as he blows some smoke out the way. "I don't need to ruin it."

"Blitz come on your not ruining anything." Rub the back of their head. "I asked Ozzie about that marriage and well. We both didn't realize how severe it was till a newspaper talk about Stolas is putting in the divorce."

"Wait? Your man actually talking to him?"

"Well, like you know Stolas did come by to get a crystal. Then we got kidnapped. You did get a crystal. Ozzie did have to talk with them again like a week later."