Chapter 96

Chapter 96

Here you go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Alright everyone we got one last client to kill for the day. "Blitz pace in front of the white board.

A few random pictures or drawn pictures are given to them. You know for visual ideas. Even if a few of the drawings were terrible. All but one has a X crossed over the face. A picture of earth as well enlarged. One area circle on red with arrows point in certain spots. Along with some questionable, if rude, stereotype drawings. "Now were going to France. Now did you all bought those app translators?"

"Does this junk even work?" Striker looks at their phone.

"Work so far down here."

"This looks terrible." Moxxie stared at the translator app when it opened up.

"Well, it's what we got! Unless any of you know French!"

"I thought you picked up some from Versokia?"

"When I was dating, I just learned phrases that were important and cool. Like where is the bathroom? Do you love horses? Where the alcohol?"

"How many were about killing?"

"Just one. The target will be to stay at this hotel. Here for business nonsense. So, let's get geared up and ready."

Gear up time.

One portal open to France.

"This will a be a snatch." Blitz snickered as he was sitting at a table. Millie across from him. The pair disguised like a couple. Blitz wearing a ridiculous wig with a tiny beret. Millie looks very classic and wearing her blonde wig, a pair of sunglasses. Saw the target go inside.

"Here are your snails." A waiter comes outside and places them down.

"Great I'm famished!" Blitz grabbed a cook snail with ingredients shoved in.

"Why couldn't we go inside and get it." Millie pouts and twirling the small fork.

"We are the eyes if they decide the target wants to leave early. If they do well, we get them. Besides the client wanted their bodies found in the hotel rooms." Blitz throws the whole thing in his mouth and chews around. "Not bad, the shell gives it a good crunch."

The brute badass hums but does not look at him. But on her phone instead. She let loose a small giggle.

"Are the newlyweds trying to sue you?"

"They're too busy complaining about using their money to get rabies treatments." She snickered, oh their facial reactions when they video went live was awesome. Save it. "Besides if they did, I don't mind going to 'visit' them."

"That'll be fun to watch you slaughter them with squirrel num-chuks."

"Speaking of slaughter. Have you. Stolas. Well talk?"

"Talk? There was nothing. Zippo. Natta. Booty call talk." Sees her give him an unimpressed as the sunglasses goes down. "I'm serious!"

"Sure."