Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BAM!

"JIM! JIM DEAD!"

"JIM DEAD?"

"JIM DEAD!"

"NO, JIM!"

"FUCK JIM!" Blitz springs out of the bushes and began to shoot. Millie follows along laughing as she raises an axe in the air and jumps one of the screaming Lumberjacks. Striker jumps down and begins to shoot another one. Laughs as they try to fight them back. Moxxie stays in the tree to give cover and call out it someone running away.

These Lumberjacks knew how to put up a fight. Which rose three and the four Imps blood lust up the roof.

"TIMBER!"

Great timing as the portal opens up.

Loona not going to clean up the tree and the severed head that just rolled in the office.

Moxxie came out of the tree holding a chainsaw. He ran out of bullets.

Blitz walking in proudly kicking "Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!"

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth. Break the axe next. "I'm still so jazzed up!!"

Striker strolls in covered in blood and uses his dagger to pull some flesh out of his mouth. "Fun bunch they were!"

The portal closed behind now they have tree in the office.

"Okay everyone let's close it up and go to the bar!" Blitz points at all of them.

"That new one?"

"I wish! That shit is already packed. We can try it tomorrow. Go to the other one tonight."

"Sounds good B!"

"Do I have to come your oldies?"

"I'm only five years older than you!"

"Naw Loonie you can go home to rest." Blitz grins at her. "Striker?"

"I'm down for it."

"Hell, yeah you are! Mox?"

Moxxie look over at them.

"You coming too."

Stare at them as he just nods.

Got to have someone watch these three.

Four hours later.

Moxxie snorts as he listens and watches. Blitz, Millie, Striker taking shots. They were competing against each other. Will be here a long night. But he doesn't mind. Swirled his own drink around and took another sip. He really did get too close to this bunch. In many ways than he thought.

"Shot for me! Shot you! A double shot for me again!" Blitz pouring the drinks. "Mox joins us!"

"Passed."

"Boring! You're boring but still someone gets two hotties. Well, three since me! I'm a hottie! Am I hottie?"

"Yeah B!"