Chapter 84

Chapter 84

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IMP was busy.

Sure, there are days when IMP is busy. Then you'll have days that nothing is happening. Use that time to get some of administrative work done, goof off or is hectic. Which really boring but got to do it. At least one responsible enough to do it.

Who is beginning to get a little antsy about it.

Today was one of those days it was very busy.

Got swamped with clients today. A lot of pissed off sinners wanting to get pay back. One of them being a former cult member. Angry they were the only one who died after drinking the punch. Apparently, everyone decided to 'change' their minds. Even the leader! Gave those lots of details, addresses, pictures, and even credit card numbers. The member was the 'bookkeeper' whatever the heck that meant. Just got enough Intel on all the member to be almost label a stalker.

By the way it was thirty-five members to kill. Well, former member now but who cares!

Already on number twelve through seventeen

"I have nothing against doing the job but this is ridiculous!" Millie slams her axe down on the screaming former member. Six of them apparently meeting up to just play pool ball at the other house.

"I hate to agree with her on this." Striker uses the cue stick and slammed it down into the target heart.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH THE PAIN!"

"Oh, stop whining." Sees another trying to crawl away. Use his tail to grab their neck and twist it.

Moxxie just grabbed a random ball and threw it. The runaway member got hit. Then it crashed into the window. "Where the last one?"

CRASH!

Three stares at the body that destroyed the pool table. Then look up and see Blitz over the staircase.

"Got them! Everyone dead and good?"

"Yep."

"Joy time for the next one!" Blitz took a picture of the scene for proof and then called Loona." Loonie sweetie bring us back"

By the way they had to do this one all in one day or not getting all the money.

Blitz about to make a new rule about cults after this mess.

But hey now have Intel on credit card numbers to swipe.

Also, the other clients on the list. So, add all that along with the other clients they were already schedule to kill. This was one of their busiest day yet.

As it was too much, plus even they had to rest. Even Loona had to join a few of today's missions. A short break was whoever stays to open the portal. Few of them even had to do solo missions as it was piled up today. Loona, Striker had to go to Bloody to go buy some ammunition as they almost went through it all. Along with extra if the next few days were going to be like this. Couldn't catch a break. It was that hectic.