Chapter 132

Chapter 132

Let's go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yeah, sure I can do that."

"You sure?"

"I got nothing this weekend. You're going to be busy."

"I know. I know. I just- "

"It's fine. Plus, excuse besides just well that."

"All right."

"Yes and- "

"Mox that better be a business call!"

Moxxie pull away from the cellphone. Sent Blitz their natural look. "That paper on that desk better have been signed."

"Hey!"

"You're the one who requested it. You sign it." Would it be petty to point out the many non-work-related calls he has made? Same with others. But that would be considered a jerk move. Right?

"For fuck's sake you can just forged it!"

"That's illegal."

"That's illegal." Blitz mocked back as he rolled their eyes. "Who going to bothered to use that against a court room?"

"Your ex across the room. Since both of you are so petty to make sure the other will lose."

Blitz open and close their mouth. Open their mouth again. Close. Turn back around as they grumble to themselves. "Smartass piece of- "

Moxxie held back a sigh.

"Someone annoyed."

"It has been a very busy for him." Moxxie muttered as they glanced back at the computer.

"So? He can sign a few papers."

"Yeah." Only of it was that easy Madre besides force. A small as they rubbed their face. "Did you check for me?"

"Yes, along with Ivy friend opinion. They think your boss should go for it."

"Thanks." Glance at the door. "Now can only get him to seriously listen."

"Have you- "

"No... No, not yet." Tap the table a bit. Push the thoughts away. "I'll come this weekend. Don't worry about its Madre."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"All right. Talk to you soon Mox."

"You too Madre." Hangs up. Goes back to checking the client list. "Blitz remembers a client coming in at 1."

"Finally!" Blitz shouted on the other side of the door. Ready to go slay somebody.

Yep, another day at IMP. Besides Blitz having a shouting contest against Verosika.

Every. Single. Day.