Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Cannibal family feature again.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You look like shit."

"You look like Brock from Pokémon."

"How do you know what Pokémon is?

"What your excuse?"

"Kids."

"Right."

He and Moxxie sitting together on the front porch. Both of them holding their own drinks. The two watching the kids running around the front yard with their new puppy.

They were a mix breed dog of an Australian Shepherd and Golden Retriever dog. Hansel found the little pup after trying to earn a Boy Scout badge in dumpster diving. The puppy was very skinny, fur looking mattered, fleas, some infected bite wound and an ear half torn off?

It took him and his sister together to plead with their dad to keep the puppy.

Ralphie only agreed since it would be nice to have a pet. But it will be some responsibility to take care of the puppy. If the little one can make it alive from the vet visit.

Brought the pup to the vet. Stayed a few days but kept checking up on the pup. Then was soon able to go home with them. The puppy was very excited. Fur had different dark colors but will possibly change when they get older.

They named it the puppy Harley.

When Moxxie came over to see them he was surprised about the pup. Then made Harley a bandana for her het to wear. Along with blankets and bed for the pup. Black, red, blue, and white themes. They all loved it a lot.

They got a lot of happy licks from the mutt. Told them he is not a babysitter.

A lot of confusion from that.

But for some reason the puppy really didn't like clowns.

Bark at them either on tv, on paper, and even almost try to attack some poor clown when they go to a circus. Poor bastered got run over by giraffes.

Then arrested the clown at the hospital. Apparently, they were wanted for some illegal trade. Or murders. It was 50/50.

But oh well. Still a cute family member.

The two kids grinning holding their jars with Haley by their side.

"So, what's this for again?" Moxxie asked Ralphie.

"School project. Emma had to do a report on a firefly and at least study it. Then let it go after she takes a picture."

"Hansel?"

"Capture a firefly badge."

"How many badges have they made?"

"Too many to keep them occupied." Ralphie taking a sip of his sweet tea.

Moxxie shrugged and took a sip of his own drink.

"Dad, Moxxie I can see them!" Emma grinned and jumped around. Sun was already down and began to see small lights glowing, flying around. Emma, Hansel and Harley already start to chase after them.

"Make sure to capture a lot! Don't let Harley eat one!"

"That was one time Pa with a stink beetle!"

"You're not the ones who clean up their poop!"

"BARK!"

"I agreed with you."

"What?"

"Bark! Bark!"

"Yes, the leather shoes would work nicely."

"Hey! Don't give her ideas you damn imp!"

"It's not like I'm putting a shoe in front of her face."

"I caught one!"

"I caught one too!"

"Bark!"

"No, Harley don't eat them!"

"Yeah, we don't want you pooping fire!"

"Kids that's not how it works!"

"But their fireflies! Fire!"

"Emma, I see that smirk! Stop giving your brother those ideas!"

"Wait? Those are ideas."

"Earth animals are different than your Hell animals!" At least Ralphie thinks so. Really the other deal was to never ask what's in Hell. Unless Moxxie throws in something random.

"Hmm fair enough." Took a sip of his drink. "The poop worst."

"Just stop."

"You will eat people but not talk about poop? Didn't you eat the whole body?

"I will pay you if this conversation stops."

"I don't care about money."

"Two bags of Hershey's."

"Deal."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!