Chapter 101

Chapter 101

Behold! Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mox, can I ask you something?"

The child stops as they look at their Madre. Watch her walk over as she sat down by them. Sees her glance at the magic he brought up. It was sometimes weird to show. Okay maybe not weird for Moxxie. Just casual. Then again it wasn't supposed to happen after that incident was revealed. "Yes, Madre?"

"What you doing?"

"Restrictions."

"Why? I thought you already did that with other abilities."

Moxxie blink as it began to click. Glance down slightly. "Don't want to overdo it."

"What you mean exactly by that?"

"You saw how strong I am." Glance back at the 'screen'. "I don't want to kill someone unless necessary. Even if it's normal here in Wrath and the other rings."

Physical strength wasn't something Error or Moxxie cared back. Okay maybe the old Moxxie wish to have been stronger. But Error never asked for it. Yes, they did fight but always magic with their strings and blaster. It was speed, flexibility and dodge they would focus on.

It didn't mean there were occasions when they didn't throw in a punch.

"So, you want your strength to be equal to us? For imps"

"More or less." Shrugged.

Maria chuckled then patted their heads. "Look I'm all for you wanting to keep your magic hidden unless danger. I don't mind you punching someone if they're being a prick ass little shit who shouldn't pick on you."

"Thank you?"

"But wouldn't restriction make you well stronger."

"No, this kind of restriction won't do that. Besides, I would need an anti-void or some junk." That place messed them up good. Hate it but it was also their little escape. Even for just a few minutes.

The older woman hums as she glances at the screen. Then back to her bracelet. Back at the screen. "How about you put it like survivable?"

"Survivable?"

"Of course. Moxxie at the end of the day we live in Hell. I get you don't want attention but you'll need to take care of yourself. So, why not keep it on like a survivable mode? Know your limits."

The little imp blinks. Touch their own chin underneath the scarf. "I guess I could do something like that. A mix so to speak."

"That way I don't I need to pull my hair out in worry if you get hurt."

"I won't get hurt."

"Who to say. Trouble, weirdness seems to find you."

"Not like I asked for it."