CHAPTER 17

Storm's tongue flicked against her ultra-sensitive nipples as the flames from the cattail torches licked the night sky as though with each lick, her king was able to coax her breasts to fill out, answering his summons.

Prince Thorson captured her breathless moan with his mouth, his tongue searching for secrets as it muffled each gasp of pleasure, the two relentless as they made Queen Lanecea's butterfly spin above the stars, undulating as it danced with the souls of the other women, the boys keeping guard as their fathers bred their mothers in a wild frenzy of passion, their ancestral blood pulsing, calling out for their children to preserve their people. They didn't have to do much persuading, the warriors unable to resist the siren call of their worshipping wives. 

Johann clutched his cattail until his knuckles were white as he watched the king and prince painting his friend in streaks of white, their cum still standing out against her pale skin.

"I need a Secret Keeper," he whispered to Wilhelm's younger brother who nodded, their cocks pressing uncomfortably against their trousers as they watched.

"Ya, but she's the last of the Secret Keepers. They were wiped out. Haven't you paid any attention to our history? King Storm will never let her go, so don't count on it..."

Hans, however, was standing directly behind the boys, his own thoughts hazy as his very pregnant wife knelt before him, cradling Mrs. Wagner's baby in one arm while she stroked his leaking cock with her free hand. She couldn't swallow his cum while she was pregnant, but that wouldn't stop her from pouring her worship on her man, giving him pleasure while looking forward to the next ceremony when she too, would be able to join the women bred beneath the stars.

"You may not get a Secret Keeper, boys, but you will marry a worthy woman like your mothers - a woman who knows how to worship. You deserve nothing less, and Lanecea will lead the way. She loves you both, you know, and will make sure you have wives who are worthy of you."

The boys nodded, a gleam of hope in their eyes, but still, they did not take their eyes off of Lanecea as she threw her head back, laughing in delight as she twirled among the flickering fireflies, the royal boys' cum spraying in the air until it landed on her spinning long-legged body, their queen massaging it into her limbs just as quickly as they could shower her. 

Hans wasn't far wrong. Lanecea was a natural leader among women. Reaching out her hand to Mrs. Wagner, Lanecea continued to dance, Mrs. Himmler laughing as she stood, giving her husband's cock a kiss before reaching for Lanecea's other hand, more women joining in as they danced beneath the stars, streams of cum arching in the air as the men each aimed for their woman who laughed in delight as they were soaked from head to toe, their bodies already dripping with the overflow of their frenzied breeding. Not to be outdone, Mrs. Himmler was soon just as soaked, her hair tumbling down her back, soaked and sticky as it clung to her while taking care to protect the baby from a cum bath, sheltering the baby boy with a thin shawl draped over her shoulders.

Too dizzy with need, Lanecea nearly fell over, not an inch of her dry as the men surrounding her swept their women in their arms, breeding them against the ground, fallen logs, and trees while the gods circled them, dancing and chanting in a ritual stretching back to the dawn of time.

Lanecea could have sworn she saw the tree nymphs curtsey to the gods and goddesses before whispering together in hushed, reverent tones as they watched the breeding frenzy below.

"May I please?" Lanecea gasped, breathless, then moaned as Storm nodded, unable to form words as well as he and the prince sat once more upon their thrones, watching the adults' insatiable mating.