CHAPTER 9

Lanecea knew far more about the undead than they realized, the huntress aware of every aspect of her prey

Lanecea knew far more about the undead than they realized, the huntress aware of every aspect of her prey. Vampires believed they were cursed for eternity if they were branded. Lanecea licked her lips slowly as she held the red-hot Black Sun emblem in her hand before pressing it against Ignacy's cold heart, pressing the metal deeper as he howled in agony while she searched his soul.

"Who do you belong to, Slave?"

Ignacy's head slumped forward, but Herja grabbed his hair, snapping his neck up.

"You heard your mistress - answer her," Herja's voice was much firmer than Lani's, leaving the vampire in no doubt that she would do whatever it took to ensure that the hybrid obeyed.

"I belong to you, Mistress. I have only one purpose - your pleasure."

"Mmm, you learn quickly," Lanecea almost smiled, but moaned as Herja released Ignacy's hair, groping her boobs instead as she focused on the horny woman whose nipples were hard and threatening to stab her captive if she leaned close enough. "It gives me pleasure to brand your heart and smell the intoxicating scent of burning, vampire hybrid flesh. Your cry of pain only added to my pleasure. Thank you for pleasing me, Slave."

The sisters exchanged a look from where they were perched behind the banister, but it was Llia who broke the silence.

"Mamma is being nice to him, but she hates vampires..."

"Nice? She just burned her symbol into his flesh!" Reaghan reminded Llia.

Revna's attention, however, was distracted by her mother.

"Look at all that lust for Mamma flowing down my mother's legs. Mom isn't going to leave Mamma. I think she is having a change of heart. Do you see how she only looks at Mamma unless the slave isn't obeying Mamma fast enough? Mom wants to breed Mamma - I can tell."

"Everyone wants to breed Mamma," Llia rolled her eyes but knew Revna was likely correct in her observation which only meant that Llia wouldn't get to have fun with her stepmother in a few hours.

The girls fell silent once more as they watched Herja trail her fingertips over Lanecea's gently rounded stomach before sliding her fingers deep within Lani's pussy while the vampire hybrid squirmed - or at least attempted to - on the chair. Herja quickly discovered the captive's weakness as he moaned in earnest but for an entirely different reason as he watched Herja finger Lanecea just out of his reach, the horny hybrid spewing sperm when Herja slipped her fingers into her mouth, their moans of pleasure mingling.

Lanecea was struggling to stand, but Herja held her beneath her boobs as she licked her fingers slowly, not bothering to look at the hybrid. Lani's eyes darkened as she watched the hybrid lose control of his cock before she began to kiss Herja slowly, licking her nectar from her slave's lips as Ignacy watched. The man looked as though he were about to pass out at any moment as the women teased him relentlessly.